(1) ‘Pokemon Rumble Blast’ To Be Released October 24th [7/19]

Wow this is really early, But It's because Typing DS isn't being released in North America. So they had to push up the release of the Game, So there wouldn't be such a huge gap from the release of Black and White. Now that this is coming out so early, I wonder how Pokemon Game releases in the future will be since the Japanese release and the North American release of this is less than 3 months apart. So whatever new Game is annouced in Japan, We will probably get future Games earlier as well.

teeboy23 said:
Wow this is really early, But It's because Typing DS isn't being released in North America. So they had to push up the release of the Game, So there wouldn't be such a huge gap from the release of Black and White. Now that this is coming out so early, I wonder how Pokemon Game releases in the future will be since the Japanese release and the North American release of this is less than 3 months apart. So whatever new Game is annouced in Japan, We will probably get future Games earlier as well.

A much more likely reason is due to the Vita, actually. Nintendo wants to go as long as possible without dropping the price of the 3DS. So, they needed a different answer to the Vita.

This is their answer. This will greatly strengthen their line-up; parents recognize Pokemon, Mario, and now also Nintendogs. Expect the 3DS to do well this holiday season (while painfully enduring the summer and much of the fall).

So, I wouldn't take this to mean that much, aside from Nintendo needing a strong holiday line-up for this particular year.

I was hoping this game would come out via WiiWare again, because It looks better than it would on the 3DS and I dont think I will get it because a 3DS is way too expensive

YESH!!! It's comeing out really soon.
Does anyone know what pokemon you start out as? I really don't hope to be Rattata... -_-"

I'll admit: I was a bit surprised when I found out it was a full-blown 3DS game as opposed to a WiiWare game. Nevertheless, I'm so glad it's finally coming out. Pokemon Rumble, the original one, was great, but it was lacking the second and third generation, missing a lot of my favorite Pokemon. A full 3DS game means that we are getting all Pokemon. I am looking forward to buying this!

It's great to see that pokemon from every generation will be available, also i have to wonder if there will be any kind of extra content via Wi-Fi or Spot Pass,it looks like a fun game and the Charge Mode is interesting.

Wow, this game looks so fun. If I get a 3DS for my birthday, then I am definitely getting this game. And I hope Pikachu is the starter, Ratatta wasn't my first choice.

TheLegendaryAceBall said:
I can see it now...
They're probably gonna make a Pokemon Rumble Blast TCG set for this.
Am I right, guys?

Then let's at least hope they give us some playable cards. :3

I actually never got to play the original (No Wii :/ )

But I'm really looking forward to this.

I just don't feel like a game like this is worth slapping down 40$ for...

Back