(1) 10 'Shiny Collection' Cards Revealed! [12/21]

Garbodor is going to go off da chain insane when the rotation is BC on or something.

Shiny Gardevoir came out in Dragons Exalted, so it'd get rotated too in BCR-on.

We were talking about Garbodor :p

Both Gardevoirs with Max Potion will be pretty sweet.

The Gardevoir is by far the most interesting card of this set, sadly Reuniclus isn't really viable anymore or I'd make a nice little rogue from that.

Anyone else notice that this set has actual rarities? Not just the FA's, but the all the cards are either common or uncommon, unlike Dragon Selection.

Dragon Selection in japan was bought in whole, if I remember correctly, which means you got all cards at once, always.

I kinda dislike the artworks kinda... It's really girlish, and meant to attract them but meh...
That Stunfisk is getting me the creeps. xC
We can already guess now about the set:

1/20 Snivy (? kind of a 100% card)
2/20 Servine
3/20 Serperior ? (Would be kinda odd, to not finish the evolution line)
4/20 Flareon ? (Since we wouldn't have any other fire Pokémon else and we have Eevee)
5/20 Vaporeon ? (Since we wouldn't have any other water Pokémon else and we have Eevee)
6/20 Pichu ? (might fit into the cute theme) or Jolteon (since Eevee is in the set)
7/20 Pikachu
8/20 Ralts (? kind of a 100% card)
9/20 Kirlia (? kind of a 100% card)
10/20 Gardevoir
11/20 Gallade ? (a card for the boys, in the girls themed set : P)
12/20 Stunfisk
13/20 Purrloin
14/20 Eevee
15/20 Teddiursa (? kind of a 100% card)
16/20 Ursaring
17/20 Dragon Pokémon ? (I assume something like Kyurem or we get Altaria, and everthing moves )
18/20 Trainer card ?
19/20 Trainer card ?
20/20 Elsa

OMG! I really like these cards, they look absolutely amazing! :3 I wondering if the english cards would be anywere near as awsome as the japanese ones?

Edit: Piplup and Meloetta will probably also be in this set, since they were on the ad. Maybe Meloetta will also get a fullart? I hope its at least one FA per box!

Great mini-set or GREATEST mini-set? Southern Islands and Dragon Vault cannot compare. :3

This to be released as a subset just like Dragon Vault was, please.

Hunga said:
Anyone else notice that this set has actual rarities? Not just the FA's, but the all the cards are either common or uncommon, unlike Dragon Selection.

Dragon Selection in japan was bought in whole, if I remember correctly, which means you got all cards at once, always.

Dragon selection came in boosters. I'm actually still missing one card.

Reshiram looks amazing, but Stunfisk is kind of creepy. *shuddershudder*

Back