(1) 100+ 'Rising Rivals' Scans! [5/8]

Well, it stinks that Rotoms ended up secret rares, and we have some crappy rares, but hey, at the same time, we've got GREAT uncommons and commons! I mean, for example Leafeon, Glaceon, and Infernape 4 are uncommons, and Turtwig GL and one of the Snorlax(if u ask me the better one, ironically) are amazingly commons!

Did anybody realize that Aaron, Bertha, and Lucian have all of their Pokemon found in Platinum, but Flint does not have his Magmortar? I wonder why they forgot it? It wasn't in the Japanese set either.

^Volkner doesn't have Electivire either for some reason.

YAY! Darkrai G! And it's holo! I for one like the Rotom cards, at least they aren't just the boring regular RH cards, now they have something cool about them.

ROTOM CARDS ARE AWESOME.

I can't wait to open my two booster boxes (well, I'll have to wait till I get them, though).

To be honest I don't like this set in the least. Though I like Hippowdon, Lucario GL, Flygon, and Jirachi.

BTW: Why is it that nearly every Jirachi is incredibly, useful.

i love them! the only thing is leafeon and glaceon are uncommon. and gliscor 4 is common. the other flaw tons of stage 1s are common. darkrai g is awesome though he complements any g deck.

What on earth was PUSA thinking? They decided to mess with the rarity of so many cards and now we are stuck with amazing cards as commons and trash as rares. Honestly Weezing is at least an Uncommon. Leafeon should be one of the best rares, but no, things like Yanmega have to be rare, making for 80% of all packs going to contain trash... I am glad that the decided to bring out Trode and Mismagius, as those are more important to the metagame then most would care to think. I also love the Snorlax and I look forward to playing that.

I am luvin the new Electrode. I especially like how it is a uncommon. The Snorlax is awesome IMO. And Undevelop? I hate that Power. Neoteny was way better. Overall. I think this set is beast.

Wow, I'm so excited that they decided to put the Snorlax Lv. X in packs. The JPN one's value just dropped about $10 or more. 9 LV. X! Way to go PUSA!

Fortress G in my opinion is good enough to be a rare and I think will make a nice g deck with Dialga and Bronzong. Also since the rotoms have RT does that mean that they are secret rares or just charon's choice?

Cool, cant wait for the release of the set. Im having the japanese Darkrai G, so i dont mind having a english one :)

I stopped collecting the cards after Platinum, but I may get that Jirachi, if only because it's so cute.

I think my head is going to explode from the craziness of this set. Machamp, Glaceon, Leafeon, Alakazam and Infernape are all uncommon? A completely broken Turtwig as a common? The Snorlax that compliments it's Lv.X is common? Half of the Lv.Xs seem to evolve from just commons and uncommons! Don't even get me started about the Rotoms!

I...I...I... LOVE THIS SET!!!!!!!

Urrgghh, they messed this set up. Barely any of the rares in this set are actually playable.

At least we get a crapload of awesome commons and uncommons, probably more than any other set. Some of the mose underrated cards in the set (Turtwig GL, Kecleon, Leafeon, Electrode G, Quagsire GL, and Weezing) are either commons are uncommons. This is going to be a great set, but disappointing at the same time.

picklelicker129 said:
Half of the Lv.Xs seem to evolve from just commons and uncommons!
Not half, just a third.
Anyway, this set seems to be full of broken uncommons. Prereleases are going to be awesome!
Too bad I can't go. :(

Back