(1) 120+ 'Legendary Treasures' Scans! [10/26]

No, wouldn't he be after, 116/113?
Zekrom's National Pokedex number is 644. Pikachu's is 25. Pikachu would come before Zekrom.

There is no FA Pikachu in this set.

If this is true, it would be the one in the Pikachu Anniversary Collection, right?
I assume that is the one he's referring to.

Well, I never said it was true, now was it. Just a lot of people at a convention I went to claimed they had seen an English FA pikachu. Looks like they were joking or had seen the japaneese one and thought it would be in this set.

At the same convention a really generous guy handed out free packs of Plasma Blast. Even though the contents of my pack sucked (A Driftblim that I gave away to some kid building a Plasma deck), it was a real nice thing to do. I wish we had more people like that in the community.

If you get pokemon that poison,sleep ect;I would put that in your deck. Free retreat cost and switch are not in this set.

Milhouse said:
"We're also missing the full art golden Reshiram and Zekrom; there is only one per every two cases of booster boxes."

Is this on purpose? They are obviously going to be Secret Rares and the generally accepted Secret Rare rate is 1 in 3 boxes. Have they made these especially rare?

That isn't true. Our pre there were 3 Reshiram and 2 Zekrom pulled from about 43 people.

Yeah, I remember you DNA.

As for the Gold cards, it's about 1 every 2 boxes. If you look at how many were pulled at a pre-release with 43 people. I know at the Pre-release in Fullerton, we had 3 pulled from about 6 boxes from what I remember them saying.

I saw someone pull 18 ultra rares in his booster box and numerous people with 2 exs in 1 pack. I dont think the shiny collection cards will be that expensive because of these amazing pull rates or even the whole set.

Robot_Fishy said:
I saw someone pull 18 ultra rares in his booster box and numerous people with 2 exs in 1 pack. I dont think the shiny collection cards will be that expensive because of these amazing pull rates or even the whole set.

Yeah. I think most cards in the set will be less expensive on average, specially the reprints. This is a good thing in my opinion, the more accessible a card is, the better (looking at you Tropical Beach...).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robot_Fishy said:

Yeah, most of the EX and full arts in this set will be easy to get and won't cost as much. The only ones that will would be the Gold Reshiram and Zerkrom.

Got a few cases ordered and payed off, can't wait to see what I get will post pictures!

The Radiant Collection EXs seem to be super common as I pulled 3 in 8 packs, but the regular EXs are much more rarer. I got only 1 in 8 packs (Lugia EX)

Went to my pre-release yesterday. Pulled 3 full art ex from radiant collection ( mew ex, shaymin ex and meloetta ex). Also pulled 3 ex from the set (darkrai ex, Keldeo ex, and white Kyurem ex). Great ratios out of 8 packs.

I ordered a lot of 100 cards + 3 packs cant wait to see if i get a Gold Foil in them =3

The street date is November...7th? 8th? Somewhere around there. That's when they'll be sold in stores.
Also, I pity the people at PR who pulled Lugia EX.

"The fanbase has been complaining there has been Plasma Energy in the past 3 sets.
And TPCI listened."

The set is released this Wednesday which is November 6th. I'm pretty sure this is right but I could be wrong...

Back