(1) 120+ 'Legendary Treasures' Scans! [10/26]

"We're also missing the full art golden Reshiram and Zekrom; there is only one per every two cases of booster boxes."

Is this on purpose? They are obviously going to be Secret Rares and the generally accepted Secret Rare rate is 1 in 3 boxes. Have they made these especially rare?

What do you think the pull rates are for this set? In EX Battle Boost you could get like 5 or so EX's in a box.

Assuming the majority of the missing cards are holo I counted a total of 30 holos in the set!!
And that's not counting EX cards!! Is it to be assumed holos will then be easy to get considering the sheer number of them??
That's a lot of holos...

Oh god what, Blaine's Quiz #1 returns as Cedric Juniper.

I can't see this plausibly being used in PTCGO.

This set is unbelievably terrible oh my god. A Gothitelle reprint, and a Crushing Hammer reprint? Thanks for that TPIC. With Energy Switch and Hammer back, the only viable deck is going to be Darkrai, and every match is just going to come down to those Hammer and Catcher flips. Not to mention, the Darkrai mirror is the most lackluster, unoriginal, easy to play metagame matchup that I've ever seen. This set successfully ruined the format for me, damn shame because I was starting to have fun in it. Hopefully X and Y fixes something, because the format right now is shaping up to be incredibly terrible.

Finally an energy switch reprint! And we now know what phiones attack is called...:(...wanted it to be to your hand though. I am really not that excited for the set... but it will cheapen all of the rogue deck stage 2s from next destinies that were shinies and such. Any suggestions on spiritomb or meloetta ex...I like the idea behind both of those cards. Lastly, any ideas that can be made with the new exs...chandelure and excadrill?

Apparently every pack has 2+ rares in it? Source: http://neerizzle.hubpages.com/hub/Pokemon-TCG-Legendary-Treasures-TWO-RARES-per-pack

Can anyone confirm this?

I think that he can be correct due to the fact that LT packs have 1 rare and 2 shiny collection cards... and because we don't yet know what the odds are of shiny collection cards having an ex or FA, there might be a slim chance that a pack has 2 ultra rares.

The pull rates do seem to be good so far, I'd have to go back and double check what I got out of my 8 pre-release packs but I was pretty satisfied, pulled 2 EXes (FA Meloetta and Excadrill), and another FA that was Reshiram. Plus a good amount of holo rares, and the Shiny Collection holos. Even though it IS a reprint set, most of the reprints are at least decent or better in power levels, so it seems like a decent way to finish off the B&W set. Plus, reprints of DCE and Energy Switch are a score.

What I'd like to know is how the Shiny Collection cards are distributed, that if the rare cards are as rare as other EXs/FAs or if it's different because it's a subset of only 25.

Pretty fun set in terms of the crazy ratios. We had 9 boxes opened at our league, and only 2 contained a gold card. The booster box ratios are over the top though. A buddy of mine opened his box and got 6 regular exs from the main set and then 11 "UR"'s from Radiant Collection and a gold Reshiram. Looks like this'll be the first time you can get repeats of full art ex's in a box! :p

Nice! I can't wait for the whold set to come out!

If i get a Mewtwo EX and a Mew EX (Radiant Collection) in one pack that'd be friggin awesome!

I don't know how Japan does their full arts outside the Shiny Collection, but does the Legendary Treasures full arts for Meloetta, Emolga, and Shaymin glossy or does it use the same texture as our current full arts?

Asrialys said:
I don't know how Japan does their full arts outside the Shiny Collection, but does the Legendary Treasures full arts for Meloetta, Emolga, and Shaymin glossy or does it use the same texture as our current full arts?

They are glossy. The only embossed card from the set I saw was the Gold Reshiram

I really wish this set had come out sooner, I need that Energy Switch man. It would've come in handy today at Regionals.

Overall cool looking reprints. Glad to see the return of Energy Switch and Crushing Hammer.

TOTALLY called Bianca and Double Colorless Energy! :D (Forgot about the alt. art Bianca, though, was just expecting its original art.) What're the pull rates on the Radiant Collection Pokemon-EX/FAs? Really want a set of Meloetta-EX (probably just regular) and at least 2 Emolga. ;p

What happened with not leaking images before the official prerelease?

http://pokebeach.com/2013/01/a-note-about-prerelease-scans

I'm not complaining, I just remember this article.

Back