(1) 45 New 'Dark Explorers' Cards, Including Tornadus-EX, Revealed! [4/21]

olimar1023 said:
And is Random Reciever just a reprint of Pokegear 3.0? Seems like it...

The difference between them is that Pokegear 3.0 let you look at the top 7 cards, and you decide which Supporter Card you want (if any). Random Reciever let's you flip over the top card of your deck until you reveal a Supporter card, then put it in your hand.

Random Reciever cannot fail unless you have no supporters in your deck. Pokegear 3.0 can fail.

This thing about RR is that it can also mess up and get you things you don't even need. Like say, if you're way ahead on the prize exchange but really need a new hand. You play RR hoping to get a Juniper or PONT but you end up drawing into a Twins and you have to take it since it was the first supporter you ran into.

Though I suppose you could just Junk Arm for it and try again.

What Chatot are we getting? I can't find a Chatot in any of the Japanese sets

Pokchop said:
What Chatot are we getting? I can't find a Chatot in any of the Japanese sets

It's from the Thundurus VS Tornadus half decks. For whatever reason, I haven't seen these cards here on PokeBeach, but here's a link to the set on Serebii: Link

DXM147 said:
Heatmor: Rare really? Old Amber Aerodactyl really? and I bet Aerodactyl is rare too. I hate how there's more rares in English than in Japanese.

If it were the same amount we'd get one every three packs, as I doubt they'd include a holo in every one.

Random Receiver confirmed. That's all I care about.

Also, pressing Left and Right doesn't work for the viewing of the images. I press an arrow key and it doesn't move to the next one; the image just de-zooms.

I really hope they include both of the Battle Strength deck Eevee artworks. At least as promos... I have an Eevee collection to fill up :D

EeveeLv99 said:
I really hope they include both of the Battle Strength deck Eevee artworks. At least as promos... I have an Eevee collection to fill up :D

By the looks of things, I'm pretty sure only one of those Eevees is going to make it in this set. =\ (There will still be two Eevees in it, though.) I also hope the other one becomes a Promo.

D.N.A said:
1 Bulbasaur
2 Ivysaur
3 Venusaur
4 Scyther
5 Carnivine
6 Leafeon
7 Dwebble
8 Crustle
9 Karrablast
10 Shelmet
11 Accelgor
12 Flareon
13 Entei EX
14 Torchic
15 Torchic
16 Combusken
17 Blaziken
18 Torkoal
19 Heatmor
20 Larvesta
21 Larvesta
22 Volcarona
23 Slowpoke
24 Slowbro
25 Vaporeon
26 Kyogre EX
27 Piplup
28 Prinplup
29 Empoleon
30 Glaceon
31 Tympole
32 Palpitoad
33 Vanillite
34 Vanillish
35 Ducklett
36 Swanna
37 Jolteon
38 Raikou EX
39 Plusle
40 Minun
41 Joltik
42 Joltik
43 Galvantula
44 Tynamo
45 Tynamo
46 Eelektrik
47 Eelektross
48 Espeon
49 Slowking
50 Woobat
51 Yamask
52 Cofagrigus
53 Aerodactyl
54 Groudon EX
55 Drillbur
56 Excadrill
57 Excadrill
58 Timburr
59 Gurdurr
60 Umbreon
61 Umbreon
62 Sableye
63 Darkrai EX
64 Sandile
65 Krokorok
66 Krookodile
67 Scraggy
68 Scrafty
69 Zorua
70 Zorua
71 Zoroark
72 Bisharp
73 Vullaby
74 Escavalier
75 Klink
76 Klang
77 Klinklang
78 Pawniard
79 Bisharp
80 Chansey
81 Chansey
82 Blissey
83 Eevee
84 Eevee
85 Chatot
86 Lilipup
87 Lilipup
88 Herdier
89 Stoutland
90 Tornadus EX
91 Cheren
92 Dark Claw
93 Dark Patch
94 Enhanced Hammer
95 Hooligans Jim and Cas
96 N
97 Old Amber Aerodactyl
98 Professor Juniper
99 Random Receiver
100 Rare Candy
101 Twist Mountain
102 Ultra Ball
103 Entei EX
104 Kyogre EX
105 Raikou EX
106 Groudon EX
107 Darkrai EX
108 Tornadus EX
109 Gardevoir
110 Archeops
111 Pokemon Catcher

That's the list :)

Actually you need to subtract a card and add something else ; )

Oh? ... What are you thinking of? Pretty sure that's it...

TPZ said:
Shouldn't Ducklett be before Vanillite and Vanillish? It's Numerically before it. I found a mistake. :)

Yeah! Looks like they stuffed that one up...

LOL Random Reciver, flips over 25% deck, opponent finds stratergy D:> looses instantly. Random Reciver is good though, I think it's over hyped though.

I would like to see the re-printed Cheren and N and I want that Reprint of Juniper, I just love that Minccino in the art ^_^

I wish they had included the promo Bianca reprint in this set, since it's done in the same style as the new artwork of the other three...

Nicor123 said:
i don't understand why they reprint juniper, N and cheren. they are in the BW era. but no junk arm or rare candy ... but we don't know the whole set yet so

You seen the Japanese set? It's got candy! Don't you worry.

Wow. A lot of cards so far for the new set. Does this mean we might see a brief return of the Kanto starters? (Pointing out Ivysaur) If so that will be awesome. The Pokewalker on the original DS would be a better one to use although you would be replacing tons of batteries which I have no clue where to get those so I have not used mine from HG. Anyway. Is a weird way to get Pokemon XD.:)

Back