(1) 50+ 'Black & White' Scans! [4/6]

but, dont u remember when u'd open a pack of cards and u'd see the silver border of a LV.X or Prime and just FLIP OUT? i wanted that to be here too but... oh well. :(

IM STILL GETTIN A BOOSTER BOX THOUGH!!! any news on how likely it is to get good cards? LMK :cool:

qwertyuiop98091 said:
but, don't u remember when u'd open a pack of cards and u'd see the silver border of a LV.X or Prime and just FLIP OUT? i wanted that to be here too but... oh well. :(

IM STILL GETTIN A BOOSTER BOX THOUGH!!! any news on how likely it is to get good cards? LMK :cool:

there are still the ultra rare legendaries zekrom and reshiram.
silver border on those. yay

Water Pokemon Master, I think you messed up a little bit. You put 2 Samurott, and I think that was probly a misstake. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Phenomenon said:
Water Pokemon Master, I think you messed up a little bit. You put 2 Samurott, and I think that was probly a misstake. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't think he messed up -- the decks come with 2 of the final starter evolutions, 1 non-holo and 1 holo. :)

CMP said:
I don't think he messed up -- the decks come with 2 of the final starter evolutions, 1 non-holo and 1 holo. :)

Oh, ok, I understand that. I just thought that he may have made a misstake and misstakes on popular websites that people trust are never good. :p

^ Oh, the irony that you spelt mistake wrong! :') On a more serious note, I love the glassy holo effect, nice to see more of those.

Back