(1) ALL ‘Boundaries Crossed’ Scans! [10/20-10/28]

RE: (1) 60+ ‘Boundaries Crossed’ Scans! [10/20]

Nigel said:
Are we allowed to play the Computer Search Base Set card as the Ace Spec version under an errata? If so, that would save *a lot* of money for me lol.

Also, it seems Troll and Toad has their Boundaries Crossed Preorders up now. $40-$50 Landorus EXs seems a bit overkill to me, but what the heck ($10 Blastoises seems good, however)

WPM said:
However, Bicycle, Escape Rope, Ether, and Virbank City Gym have been cut in favor of Poke Ball, Great Ball, Potion, Switch, and Energy Search.

Oh boy! Another fabulous decision by TPCI! /sarcasm

They have had Landorus up for at least a month, and Blastiose went up last week...

Email me your scans if you have them! :p

Keeper of Night said:
thefreaksofpofpokemon said:
the swoobat is going to be another durant

I doubt that will happen until Ether comes out, Swoobat/Gardevoir/Ether would be interesting at least.

is going to be a fun deck to play with

the supporter Hugh is kind of good or bad?
and audino ability any good?
let me know what u guys think of the cards.

Loving the art on the Unfezant that has Castelia City in the background.

However, Bicycle, Escape Rope, Ether, and Virbank City Gym have been cut in favor of Poke Ball, Great Ball, Potion, Switch, and Energy Search.

NOOOOOOOOOOO ;-;

... why are they cutting the good cards for stupid reprints? I really want to punch the moron who made this set list.

Full art ... and Skyla are also in the set

tumblr_mbl6vzFLWC1r1hpdi.gif

The fact is that people are going to need Computer Search, and to a lesser extent, Landorus EX to stay competitive. They can put whatever the hell they want in this set, and people will still waste their money on packs for the chance to pull either of those cards. If they allowed Base Computer Search to be used in competitive play, no one would buy this set. TPCI milks their players for every dime. They're so greedy that it genuinely makes me sick. Put the good trainers in the next set so people will be forced to buy it as well. They're coasting on two good ultra rares, and made their pull rates total crud by adding a ton of worthless Ultra Rares. I'd also like to mention, 5 dollar increase in the cost of prereleases. Yeah, I can tell that pleasing the fanbase is their first priority.

Vulpix Yolk said:
The fact is that people are going to need Computer Search, and to a lesser extent, Landorus EX to stay competitive. They can put whatever the hell they want in this set, and people will still waste their money on packs for the chance to pull either of those cards. If they allowed Base Computer Search to be used in competitive play, no one would buy this set. TPCI milks their players for every dime. They're so greedy that it genuinely makes me sick. Put the good trainers in the next set so people will be forced to buy it as well. They're coasting on two good ultra rares, and made their pull rates total crud by adding a ton of worthless Ultra Rares. I'd also like to mention, 5 dollar increase in the cost of prereleases. Yeah, I can tell that pleasing the fanbase is their first priority.

Yeah, I noticed the Price Increase too, that's Ridiculous, also, in my opinion, Computer Search will be Essential to Decks everywhere, if they can afford it :p

Vulpix Yolk said:

Yea Pre Releases are lame for this set! There were about 4-5 for Dragons Exalted In SoCal. For Boundaries only 2 have been announced.. 2 in San Diego (2 hours away from Los Angeles)

So 5 Dollar Increase + Long Drive + Less Playable Cards = TPCi is messing up

Gotta do what I gotta do for my peeps on Utube

Mudkip711 said:
Another great set from TPCi. Congrats!

Please let everyone know that you were being sarcastic.

^Everyone knows that...

Glace said:
Remember when TCPi made good decisions?

I can't either.
205219.jpg

Vulpix Yolk said:

I hate this post (not heaps but, there are so many points I don't like)
We've been paying $40 in Aus since the beginning of time
Let's all go play Yu-Gi-Oh or Magic, yeah, that's a great idea
Srsly stop complaining.

Now
I bet there will be
1 SR per box
3 Ultra rares
1 FA Supporter
3 ACE SPEC

Who would complain with that?

Blui129 said:
Glace said:
Remember when TCPi made good decisions?

I can't either.
Vulpix Yolk said:

Srsly stop complaining.

Now
I bet there will be
1 SR per box
3 Ultra rares
1 FA Supporter
3 ACE SPEC

That would be epic.They sorta need to increase ratios due to:
1. 23 UR's(Counting ACE SPEC's)
2. The mess they made with Dragons Exalted.

So I understand why they are reprinting Potion and Pokéball and so on, since they want to keep them after a rotation. But why can't we get some kind of new Trainer Kit or something like this National Beginning set, where those cards are in? Those cards are for starters and their decks - not for the Masters Pro-Players. Juniors and Seniors are the ones that buy boosters in stores and bring money. So why not give them a bit more powerfull deck, with this reprints?

And wouldn't it be better to actually reprint playable stuff? Why do we need Rocky Helmet with the alternate artwork and not get Eviolite (which could possibly be in the set...).

Blui129 said:
Vulpix Yolk said:

Srsly stop complaining.

Now
I bet there will be
1 SR per box
3 Ultra rares
1 FA Supporter
3 ACE SPEC

Last I checked, this is a discussion thread. Everyone has the right to state their opinion, so I can "complaining" all I want. It's worth stating however; that I'm not complaining. I am just pointing out that TPCI made some bad decisions, just because it can help them make a little more money. I wasn't planning on wasting a dime on this set anyways, I'm just saying what everyone else is thinking. This is bullcrud and I am calling TPCI out on it.

Vulpix Yolk said:
TPCI milks their players for every dime. They're so greedy that it genuinely makes me sick. Put the good trainers in the next set so people will be forced to buy it as well. They're coasting on two good ultra rares, and made their pull rates total crud by adding a ton of worthless Ultra Rares. I'd also like to mention, 5 dollar increase in the cost of prereleases. Yeah, I can tell that pleasing the fanbase is their first priority.

And this is why I never buy cards from them; instead, I get all my packs from judging tourneys. I will support my local TO and his tourneys with my time, because it is a pleasure for me to do and I enjoy it very much. I will not, however, support the TCG portion of TPCi financially. I've only made 2 exceptions to that (Dark Explorers prerelease and a Dragon Vault blister, mostly because I wanted several cards from each) in the past several years, and I do not plan to make another any time soon.

PumpedAaron said:
Hey you guys, come on! This set isn't as oh-so awful as most posters are cracking it up to be. We've got Vileplume as expected, so any Decks working at abusing weakness can fair pretty well! We've got Landorus EX for aggro Decks and Black Kyurem-EX and White Kyurem-EX, with their respective Ace-Spec Cards, Crystal Wall and Crystal Edge, seem pretty interesting.

Both Kyurem are not very playable, and Vileplume isn't that great. Though I do agree that Landorus will see quite some competive play.

PumpedAaron said:
We've got Computer Search as expected, and that'll be a graceful Ace Spec in many different Decks, boosting consistency a whooole lot! Flygon looks like a terrific new Ground type that'll add pressure with its Sand Slammer after turn! I know I'll look out for it.

Computer Search will probally turn into a staple, but Flygon is {DRG} type, not {F} type.

PumpedAaron said:
Also, fatal combo with Kyurem NVI and Dusknoir BDC much?!

Not until we get Ether at least.

PumpedAaron said:
Plus, we're not sure what all the Cards will be yet, anyway. Has anybody really truly confirmed that we aren't getting Escape Rope, Virbank Gym, etc etc? We don't know what the WHOLE set is, yet.

Yes, it has been confirmed. All the good trainers we were going to get have been replaced by junk (other than Switch).

The Skarmory reminds me of the Expedition one haha

http://pokebeach.com/scans/boundaries-crossed/95-skarmory.jpg

http://www.pokemontradingpost.com/images/Expedition/63_Skarmory.jpg

Back