(1) ALL Stormfront Scans, Set List [10/20-10/24]

RE: (1) Stormfront Scans [10/20]

Lou Cypher said:
We'll see what happens.

One thing interests me. If the 11th movie cards are cut out (Which, going by what WPM has posted is just what happens), there must be SOME replacements. Because if I recall correctly, the number of cards in the set isn't changing.

And to whoever said our attack names sound cooler then the Japanese ones: Surpreme Blast <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< God Blast.

The replacements are from the Dialga vs Giratina theme deck pack

To agree with LC, Death Sentence is way cooler than Fainting Spell. I wish that they change the reverse holo formats though.

That sucks so much. The shiny cards=EPIC FAIL. They are terrible, I hate them

I'm just happy that we get shiny pokemon, because that means we're more likely to get the Charizard line. If we get Charizard, then we get Hitmonchan, Scyther, and Electabuzz. Sableye looks good for Haymaker.

Lance and Salamence said:
I'm just happy that we get shiny pokemon, because that means we're more likely to get the Charizard line. If we get Charizard, then we get Hitmonchan, Scyther, and Electabuzz. Sableye looks good for Haymaker.

It'll be interesting to see. Knowing how much PUSA like to milk us for money, they'll put the reprints in some person rarity scale (1 for every 5 boxes? XD) or have them as box toppers so people who DON'T buy the boxes don't have a chance to get them.

It's aggravating to see a set pulled apart.

Great ball essentially staple ball engine since people love roseanne and call energy.
Meh, I don't think miasma valley that great anyway since grass and psychic will become popular after SF set come out.

The English Shiny's suxx, why do they haven't these star's, they are just stupid reverse =/

Lance and Salamence said:

Yeah, and then they can make those reverse holo too or find some way to ruin them. :p

As much as i agree with you that most Stadiums do effect both players, i believe that the tricky wording will stay the same with Dusknoir LV X. Miasma Valley will be missed, but I'm sure its a 11th Movie thing too. So how many LV X's are going to come out in this series? Raichu, Dusknoir, Machamp, are we going to get Drapion? And do you think Snorlax LV X will get an english translation. IT has to right? .....i can't wait!!! I'm going to purchase a box right when it comes out!!

And here I was looking forward to the Shinies being Common. Oh well...

Hopefully we get the WotC cards as BoxToppers... =)

I doubt it, since we haven't had boxtoppers in forever. The set's product description would have at least hinted at them, too. If the next English set is a mish-mash of cards and Japanese promos and small sub-sets, they would need the Charizard line to attract people to the set.

Ooh! And I'm glad they made Heatran LV X very uber, you just know that Heatran and Magmortar LV X were just made for each other. The Possibilities are endless. I think Heatran owns Darkrai (as far as Cards) any day of the weak. And Regigigas just looks incredible all together!

Water Pokémon Master said:
I doubt it, since we haven't had boxtoppers in forever. The set's product description would have at least hinted at them, too. If the next English set is a mish-mash of cards and Japanese promos and small sub-sets, they would need the Charizard line to attract people to the set.

True. I guess that's the case, as I didn't seem too fond of what Galatic's Conquest was made of (I'm not a big fan of the Pokemon SP).

One thing though is this: What was the time frame between the end of the E-Series and Unseen Forces? That seems to be a long time as well, so it's never completely out of the picture. But as you said, Charizard line might be a better attraction in the next set.

I was hoping for the Charizard evolution line and the other cards also. That is too bad though.:)

Wow. Shiny Drifloon is such a freaking letdown. I thought it would be alt. holo, but it's just RH...:(

Pokemon is about to get broken...or just plain old complicated. Now, there are SO many decks to build out there. You'll never know what you're going to battle.

I just want the card to play well. If it looks good, that's a nice little bonus, but I would rather have power.

Here's a sneak-preview treat for PokeBeach forum peeps.

100-regigigas-lv.x.jpg

Back