(1) All 'Unleashed' Scans [4/28]

RE: (1) 90+ 'Unleashed' Scans [4/28]

Me and my friends were freaking out, according to that list all of are favorite cards were cut :F Were are the scans going to be? You take Spanish?

this wait is keeping my from studying for my business policy and strategy final.... so bad.
anyways, i just view this set as buying the expert and starter japanese sets, and the primes are just a bonus.
on a side note, can you stack defenders and plus powers on one pokemon?

The cards in this set are okay, not the best. I am only going to buy it for a few of the Pokemon Primes and maybe the legend cards due to their awesome artwork.

Yes you can, even if you have a tool already, and you can return them to your hand with a Shuppet as well. Ninja'd

I'VE BEEN TRICKED >O

welp. It's wpm so I'm not surprised lol

u mean like dunsparce's hgss fade out? attach 4 plus powers to hit for 60 damage with 1 energy then return it all back to your hand?

^Yes. PlusPowers and Defenders are not Tools, so you can attach multiples to a single Pokemon, and they will stack.

i cant find it!!!!!!
panic!!!!!

nvm, needed to give it a few seconds to reload

slightly disappointed, but then again these look like the battle starter deck cards mixed in with the cards missing from hgss, oh well, that vulpix is still boss. cya

i like how the unleashed logo incorporates the 3 legendary dog's facial feature, thats what its suppose to be right?

why doesnt metagross have a flavor text area?

Umbreon20 said:
omg
blastoise + feraligatr Prime = imba
sniping 100 every turn?

If only the current metagame wasn't infested with SP's, then that combo might stand a chance. There's just no way you're gonna get that setup as fast especially against CurseGar and Trainer Lock decks...wait a minute...they actually cut Vileplume from this set, well that's good! ;)

Great work on the scans, WPM!! I, along with the rest of the community really appreciate your hard work!!
This set is a bit dissapointing. No Vileplume, no Legend Box, no defender... Sad. On a possitive note, I love the searchable Lucian's Assignment in Shaymin, and my mind started to boggle when I saw Onix's body combined with Rain Dance. Some other cool cards include Jarachi, Ursaring, and did anyone else notice the entire Metagross line is very awesome? Definitely play Metagross at PR if you get the pieces for it.

Although I have no clue on how to play the card, I collect the images to enjoy the great poses of all the pokemons and I must say, there are many website that has scans but none are better than the scans upload by this website. Thank you very much and btw, the Kingdra Ex card wouldn't show in large picture.

What a disappointing set, at least we get some decent cards to make up for it I guess...

Back