(1) 'Arceus and the Jewel of Life' Movie Poster [9/8]

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Discuss!

Also, we will be doing something special for our HGSS coverage. Stay tuned...

I wonder if the movie will be out by the end of the year. I'm really looking forward to it!
Haha, I love your avatar, WPM! I've been seeing the evil Togepi all over the place.

Interesting poster, now all we need is the release date.

I think this will be a great movie. This is an estimated time of release. It should come to CN the last week of February. Thus for the reasoning is because movies 10 and 11 both came out the last week or so of February and then following the movies was D/P after movie 10 a month later and then Platinum right after movie 11. Whch means movie 12 will be out around that time next year and following about a month after will be HG/SS. Times are pretty close on their release dates the past 2 years so if it works as the 3rd time as a charm THEN everything should be right on target for the release of HG/SS and movie 12 as well. This is a pretty good idea of what is coming but not the exact dates. If nothing is delayed it should be pretty close to this.:)

wpm that Toepi will become the next mudkip
also, how are you doin the HeartSoul cover before the release?

I'm looking forward to this movie. It seems like they're wasting little time bringing it here.

It's not like I don't have a certain game to play in the meantime. Yay PlayAsia!

Well, I think the movie logo looks a little odd, but other than that, at least they chose a good poster for it instead of going with one of the less appealing ones. xP

I'm glad Sheena keeps her name and Michiina goes to Michina (though I don't like how they worded "Michina Town", that just sounds silly). I hope Damos keeps his name, but as for Gishin... I'd like for him to keep his name, too, but I can't help but think they'll change it. Now, as for what they'll change it to, I have no idea. xP

aipomguy said:
also, how are you doing the HeartSoul cover before the release?

He has an early ROM of the game.

Anyway, the poster is cool. That logo is frickin boss.

dmaster out.

I think it looks better in the Japanese Form... Of course, isn't everything? :p

I personally can't wait for the movie. I am just hoping that they don't pronounce it Ar-say-is in the movie. If so, I might upchuck.

Back