(1) B/W Starter Pokemon Revealed in CoroCoro Scans [5/12]

most of those pictures are from pixiv.net. c=

the grass ones cool, and so fun to draw. x3

i hope the evolutions turn out as good as i hope.

elite said:
lol benny, this is still soo funny, and sad, but mostly funny
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l2btejUfPU1qapgvbo1_500.png

LOL!! That's Pretty Funny! The Grass One Looks Evil >:D

elite said:
why does everyone hate the water one!?

What snowcone would own the other starters(Maybe.....) My fav one of the 3. Allthough i like them all. Porkchops is going to be awesome.

Annihilator27 said:
What snowcone would own the other starters(Maybe.....) My favorite one of the 3. Allthough i like them all. Porkchops is going to be awesome.
Finally somebody agrees that it's a snow cone!

sideswipe375 said:
Also, The Girl Starter Is Hot! I Wish She Had More Er... U Know "SOMETHING" To Look At? Not Saying That I Don't Like Her, But As U Get Older TALENT Gets Bigger XD

While she does look beautiful i do not think it is necesary and also it could not go really far, because after all it is a kids game so they have to make the characters to be somewhat like kids so little kids everywhere can imagine being one of the easily

Guys, you gotta stop replying and bringing that link back up. I got in trouble because it has "inappropriate language"

Annihilator27 said:
peetzaman said:
Finally somebody agrees that it's a snow cone!

Any nicknames for the grass starter pop up? Also can i get a link of the picture where snowcone gets picked last?

ITS NOT A FREAKIN SNOW CONE!

elite said:
Any nicknames for the grass starter pop up? Also can i get a link of the picture where snowcone gets picked last?

ITS NOT A FREAKIN SNOW CONE!
[/quote]

I call it snowman as well lol.

yea its gonna get freakin ticked off and evolve into arceus and kill us all, thats why i lik it lol, no thats not why, but he is my favorite starter

elite said:
u people are gonna feel super silly when he evolves into somethin amazing!

That is true and also i like it because it looks like a really intersting ice creature

Gamebeast101 said:
I can see it now. Snowcone, in his own Rocky Montage!
imma be laughing when the grass starter evolves into some stupid snake lolz

Empoleon#1 said:
That is true and also i like it because it looks like a really intersting ice creature
its belly does have the color of ice, but it is a sea otter, i dont think it will be ice type

elite said:
yea its gonna get freakin ticked off and evolve into arceus and kill us all, thats why i lik it lol, no thats not why, but he is my favorite starter

It's final form is legendary. I wonder what exactly itll turn into anyway. Would anyone mind if it started turning into a platypus?

elite said:
thank you!!!

lol isnt it funny that he used the words "news flash" when the topic was dead?

Well sorry I was late to the party but I wasn't on the forums all day as I was doing other things.

Back