(1) Battle Roads Promo: Victory Cup! [8/31]

I bet victory cup is the exact same text as victory metal. So they have an excuse to retire the old ones and make you get a new set. They've really been on a roll with that lately.

I actually love how I made a post about this back on 8-26, 5 days before WPM put it up and my thread got locked same day because it didn't deserve its own thread apparently. I call B/S

proof

Project696 said:
I actually love how I made a post about this back on 8-26, 5 days before WPM put it up and my thread got locked same day because it didn't deserve its own thread apparently. I call B/S

proof

That mod is infamous for locking threads he feels 'are redundant' and can be asked in the 'TCG discussion' section. I know what you mean man.

Project696 said:

proof

For what it's worth, the thread would have been eventually locked anyway once WPM made the news thread about it.

If you've got a problem with how a staff member handled a situation, though, please don't make a post about it in a thread that has almost nothing to do with the situation. Contact the staff member and try to talk it out with them, or contact some other staff member about it. Making a post about how it happened isn't going to change anything, right? :3
---

Anyway, just so I'm on topic... I agree with DNA that it's nice to have more than just the first place winner getting a promo. I'd expect that to be the norm with any trading card game, but since there must be far less funding/popularity (or whatever) for the game in the U.S. than there is in Japan, giving out fewer cards is understandable.

Back