(1) Beta 'Pokemon TCG Online' Now Live; Black and White Rules In Effect [3/24]

It was fun to play, well it still is. It gives people a chance to play it without actually buying the cards. Well I'm not a expert on TCG so I cannot really judge about the decks themselves (though reading through the comments they must be pretty bad, well I'm happy with an UU deck then). Also, I live in a country were TCG tournaments are rare, extremely rare, so this game is pretty neat.

EDIT: Of course, just after I said it was fun to play my internet decided to disconnect while being in a match. How unfair?

There is a small chance you might have to beat it to the diamond trophy to even unlock the deck builder. Just a guess though.

if you cant hit the log in button try hitting the play button it will have you sign in there

for a challange i like to alternate the three decks its a little more of a challange
but the opponents use such simple moves and attacks that you dont expect it :/

There's a glitch with Magmortar's attack. I discard the 3 cards from the top of my deck, but then it switches to the opponent's turn. Is there some way to report this?

Did you discard any energy? The attack does nothing if you don't, and that would make it switch. I can't recall the exact email for support, though I'll find it if necessary.

It discards the energy automatically.

I'd say it happens once out of every 2-3 times I use it, so it's a pretty big deal...

All the memory on my account, all the unlocks, were erased. IF THIS IS A JOKE IT ISN'T FUNNY!

They explained that that happened with the maintenance on March 30th. Yeah, that wasn't fun.

Lost all my stuff too >:00000000000

I hope it can be recovered, I wasted a whole saturday playing.

Gah! This thing is beginning to make me a crazy person. It keeps freezing mid-battle. They must be doing more maintenance or the servers are just completely overloaded. I just can't imagine that being the case this late at night...

If you beat the Diamond (last) league and choose change deck, Green Tornado, Red Frenzy, and Blue Assalut decks come up. I don't see where you put in the password for those decks, and unfortunately you can't see the contents of the decks either. But they're there.

Can you ever use Lightning, Fighting, Metal, or Psychic decks?

I don't see why it offers them as a choice in the poll if you can't actually use them. You can't judge a deck truly until you use it.

Back