(1) Big Ol' Scan of 'Journey Partner' Promo Collection Poster + Translations [9/6]

Well it sounds like pokemon black and white tcg will still have time's two weakness or unless basics just have it.

Can somebody please help me out here: why is this such a problem?

I'm asking as someone who played Base Set through to Rocket, and as someone who has lightly dappled in Legend-era stuff where all the weaknesses have been times-based. It just doesn't make sense, to me anyway, as to why this is such a drama- but it's something I've encountered across many forums.

To my knowledge, it is only DP and DPt-era cards which used a plus calculation for damage. Not to mention, times weaknesses make more sense in true-to-game sense as a super effective attack is calculated on the same figure, not in a 'deduct ten extra HP when this type is used against a weaker type' manner.

Pardon any ignorance if I'm wrong there, but I do honestly wonder why it's apparently such an issue.

Well some times it can be better to have times two weakenss if there just doing thirty damage or under to you im not saying its a real bad thing but it is better.

Ah, I get you. :)

Like I said prior, I've seen a lot of negativity to the times weaknesses, thus why I was curious and in-turn misinterpreted the tone of your post.

Well, there wasn't much to expect from here. It's just the normal Basics they reveal once a new block comes. It's pretty standard, although I am looking forward to things much greater from this.

dmaster out.

Back