(1) 'Black' and 'White' Prerelease Leaks! [9/16]

Murando is officially my favorite Normal-type. Also, didn't CoroCoro say that Zorua evolves through special means? Not just at Lv.30?

@MultitaskingOctopus: Give me an hour and you'll have it. XDDD

I love the new Pokémon; there are a lot more humanoids this time around, kind of interesting to see that. *loving the Gothic Lolita line*

Yuniran was already on the list:

New Pokemon: Yuniran. Pre-evo of Rankurusu.

New Pokemon: Yuniran, the first form of Rankurusu.

I really love all the new Pokemon.. All of them... Of course, some are more unique then others, but thats what makes them all special! :)

I must say - It looks like a bunch of something drawn in 10 seconds. I do not like BW at all. Those Pokemon don't look like Pokemon. I mean, c'mon! Where's Zubat, Magikarp, Geodude?

And what is with final evolution of Starters? They take like half of screen, Daikenki (Mijumaru's final) the most. I don't know... I don't like this games at all. They just... Aren't Pokemon anymore.

Yes it is Pokemon. A Pokemon is any creature that appears in the Pokemon universe. No one ever said you were going to like every generation. Some people thought that last gen looked horrible but this one is amazing. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean they're not Pokemon anymore. Seriously that line is getting really annoying now.

Lol I guess Gamefreak or whoever made the pokemon took the leap in pokemon literally! XD, I mean from the 1st stage to the second (for some pokemon only) there is a massive leap, not saying it is a bad thing.

@MultitaskingOctopus: I'll definitely be drawing them during my Geology test. XD *wants to see your drawing when you're done*

OMG!My theory about Dive returning was true!!! :D :p
Well,these new Pokemon really look cool,I love every single one of them! :)
Im gonna smack someone if again they keep telling: "Gamefreak is running out of ideas,(insert random haterz stuff here)"
Now after watching this,I REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY cannot wait for Pokemon BW... T_T

@Poketoon: It does, doesn't it? I don't think it's a pigeon anymore either; it looks like a dull-colored pheasant. Stil cool-looking though!

Back