(1) 'Black' and 'White' Prerelease Leaks! [9/16]

[/q]Sages are old, wise, philosophical men.[/quote]

So we are going on a scavenger hunt for old,ugly, single men?

So we are going on a scavenger hunt for old, ugly, single men?

lmao, I guess you could say that. Usually it's the other way around, with the old, ugly, single men looking for you :p

rockinpikachu said:
Sages are old, wise, philosophical men.

So we are going on a scavenger hunt for old,ugly, single men?

I lold

I hope there's a lot more to do after the elite 4, I allways run out of things to do after beating them :I

@ Quilava: Gravity and mold breaker can take care of it. Also, Grass is fairly effective when dealing with electric types, and a pure ice type is a good stall with them.

Also, some people have been griping about Shibirudon being an electric leech instead of an eel. Is it possible that its a play on the phrase "leeching electricity" or "sucks juice (electricity) like a leech"? Its a common phrase where I come from, so the typing makes perfect sense to me.

Some Pokemon in design seem very medieval or ancient while others look really futuristic, I'm liking this contrast.

@SDB: OMG, I knoooow!! That hideous thing doesn't even deserve the pure Flying type. I mean, there's two other Pokemon that look EXACTLY like it, but they are dual types along with Flying. Poor pure Flying type... wasted on a genie. :x

I think it's cool that BELLE is the CHAMPION! I also find it interesting that you battle a trainer in the game with a ZEKROM and ZOROARK!

what? the flying trio is the same sprite with different colors, musdashes and tails

You could say this... unless you were the spriter.

Give the guys some credit. Several frames for 649 species, not including formes, tons of 3-D, 4 seasons plus day and night...

I could go on and on.

Ok, just notice that the ant and the anteater each have 484 base stat total, it could mean they are counter parts.

The trainer with the Zekrom.. I think in Pokémon Black, the trainer has Zekrom, in Pokémon White, the trainer has Reshiram because black's cover art is Reshiram and White's cover art is Zekrom... Makes sence?

Back