(1) 'Call of Legends' Booster Packs, Theme Deck, Blister Pack Images [12/5]

pikhu2000 said:
Is there a difference between the lost world and lost zone?
I also hope there will be legends reprints in this set!

Lost World is a Stadium Card that lets you win if your opponent has six or more Pokemon cards in their Lost Zone.

Lost Zone is just an area of the field where you can't retrieve things back (think Yu-gi-oh concepts here). It's different from the Discard Pile and is normally above the Prizes.

dmaster out.

well interesting how it revolves around the power keepers set. I mean i honestly thought the next set was b/w but this came by a complete shock to me. Very nice reprints the hitmonchan is a beast of a reprint.

How to build Lost Zone
4-4-4 Gengar
Optional Absol G X, Mime Jr., and Chatot G
4 Spiritomb TR
4 BTS
4 Lost World
4 Seeker
4 Twins
4 VS Seeker

Run a dumb deck that gets everything out, forget about prizes, and win. I hate this theme.

~L_X_F

The artwork on the packs are amazing! I can't wait to find out what will be inside.

It's nice to see we will finally be getting all the Shiny Legendary Promos! Does anyone think we will get all 3 Shiny Beasts events?

Guys, knowing that this is about "the legends" is their marketing point, how likely do you think would they reprint Machamp?
I'm sorry to bring this up again, I just want this... thing to get off the game for good.

Or they could reprint Unown G. What else do you lot like to see reprinted?

There only going to reprint cards from the heart gold soul silver series. They may have dce and pokemon collector in here.

yay, that means DCE will die one format later.

Are we sure it is just stuff from HGSS?

Well i know in japan pokemon collector and proffesor oaks new therrory came out in two sets.

We couldnt get any thing lower than heart gold soul silver because thouse cards wont be legal in japan.

Im in FULL agreement with LucarioXFroslass. Lost World is going to RUIN Pokemon as we know it, considering how cheap a card it is. Its a dumb deck. No talent or skill in building/playing it at all and SOOO many people will run it just as LucarioXFroslass showed it.

All I know is I can't WAIT to get my hands on that Tangrowth :D:D. And the good thing is most of my cards in my current Tangrowth can be replaced with the new ones Tangrowth X / Tangrowth SF/ Tangela AR) The new Tangela + Tangrowth combo is BEAST, especially with DCE (which will most likley be reprinted in B/W sets). If they've been reprinting it for so long, why stop now?

Shiny Lugia = WANT :D:D

Still wating on Shandera to build another Ghost deck :D

@gengar_is_pwnage lost world WILL NOT ruin the game ther is ways to play around it. (RR flygon + COL lucario + UD alph lithograph = lost world counter)

seriously if you need so many counters to fight a deck then you're not really countering it.

None of those are Stadium counters. They will never play it down until they can win.

dmaster out.

@dmaster we cant forget about judge as well as other cards that put things from your opponent's hand back into there deck and/or discard pile.

Yeah, those work for a couple turns I suppose, although they'll have easy ways to draw back into it and hand refresh themselves.

dmaster out.

I can't stand luck games. Sorry, but most lost world decks would run like that. The mirror match makes even Phil Hellmuth cry.

The only problem with that lost world counter is that Flygon loses to everything else, Lucario would need an engine built around it, and Alph doesn't do anything.

Oh, and really, my list is garbage.

~L_X_F

Garbage or not LucarioXFroslass, they will be built along the same lines. Like you as well, I dislike luck games.

Back