(1) 'Call of Legends' Prerelease Deck Box [12/31]

Is this one of those not-so-good paper deckboxes like he one that come in starter decks? Otherwise if it's made out of plastic, like the Japanese ones, I'm super excited!

I've seen some deck boxes (in the starter decks from UD/TR) where the sleeved cards don't fit in the deckbox. I hope they are good quality deck boxes, not made of Cardboard, and can fit sleeved cards.

Ok...

No sleeves
cardboard deckbox
Bunch of reprints and lost world

Lost world does not out weigh all the bad things. Looks like no prerelease....

I sooooo can't wait. It would be amazing to get sleeves as well, but you know you get what you get.

Oh.. Wow, I don't know what to say. Kinda hoping for some awesome sleeves, but... Meh. Hopefully those alleged "English exclusive" Pokemon Prime are good.

As a Professor, I don't like this change. :/ It was nice to tell children that if they went to a prerelease, all of their shiny new cards could be protected immediately. Now I have to tell them to buy penny sleeves, which look bleh next to your opponent's shiny Espeon/Umbreon Prerelease sleeves. Also, it's one less thing for me to collect. XD

Meh, I'll just stick to my Palkia deckbox -.- Really, this is a huge disappointment. Instead of giving players valuable $8 sleeves you are giving players cardboard $2 deckboxes. I won't be surprised if the prerelease participation goes down.

GreenAiden555 said:
Hopefully those alleged "English exclusive" Pokemon Prime are good.
I was under the impression that no more Primes (or Legends, for that matter) were being released, seeing as this set technically isn't part of HeartGold & SoulSilver. This is only what I have heard, but it makes sense. Not to mention that none are even hinted at in the set description.

i love prerelease sleeves. they look so much cooler than normal sleeves. and mine have been pretty functional. Im really disappointed in the deck box, even if its not card board and it holds sleeved cards. I hate the art work for the box, and prerelease sleeves have more value and are more fun to collect than a deck box.

LIKELIKELIKELIKELIKE.
I mean, the sleeves were rad at first but the quality was very much not there.

Nowhere has it been stated what the deck boxes are made out of. But based on past deck boxes, which have all been made of the same material, I would assume plastic (or whatever material that is).

I'm a little worried about the deck boxes considering the ones that came with the Undaunted decks- cardboard and nowhere near large enough to hold sleeved cards.

YAAAY! Thanks goodness. lol. The sleeves looked cool but in all honesty they were made pretty badly. They rip apart and tear easily. I'm glad for the deck boxes cause usually I have to carry my deck in a plastic bag but now I don't! =D (Well.... I guess I could have bought myself a deck box if I wasn't so cheap but whatever) xD

This is pretty cool, they work for a very long time, and it is a good replacement for the low quality Prerelease sleeves we've been getting lately, that only last like half a tournament. I love the art, excited to get one.

The set contains Lost Link cards that haven't been released, reprints, and shinies. This set was not released in Japan...so you won't be finding translations for most of the cards. It's a hodge-podge set, kind of like Power Keepers.

Anyway, I absolutely love this change. The sleeve's quality was horribad, and if this deckbox is like the Rayquaza one you get in the Professor store, it's going to be high quality as well and be able to store all my decks which is infinitely useful.

dmaster out.

@scizorlicious It was stated that there would be english exclusive primes and a legend on pokebeach

Back