(1) Celebi Distribution at Gamestop in February? [12/30]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now they distributes DARKRAI-Lv.50 in japan. It holds ENIGMA BERRY. They give us such a rare pokemon unconditionally... I wonder is this really precious pokemon?? As well as CEREBI :(

RE: (1) Celebi Distrubution at Gamestop in February? [12/30]

Yep it is confermed... i spoke with a gamestop rep lastnight all the dates for the crown beasts in Canada are the same as the US releases, but don't know about celebi, but there is a good chance of it happening. I wonder if this also means that toys R us will be participating in the satoshi pikachu event also.....Update just spoke with the manager at Toys r us and it is confermed that they will be participating in the "Ashs pikachu" event at the end of january, as well i spoke with the manager of gamestop here after reciving my raikou and was told that the Celebi event will also be available here. So it is official, north american event will now include Canada as part of north america. Thanks Nintendo!!

Too many events in a short period of time. Oh well. It is once in a lifetime so gotta do what ya gotta do

Mew and Jirachi also came to Europe by wifi,

And we had a downloadable Shaymin in the Toys R Us, so i really hope we can get them. Suicune and Celebi are awesome :D

I really wish they had Ash's Pikachu event somewhere other than Toys R Us, since I really don't want to drive an hour to get to the nearest Toys R Us, when Gamestop is only 10 Minutes away ON A BIKE. But I really only care about the shiny beasts and Celebi, but if this Celebi is being released in February, what's the point if it's for Black and White?

If I got Celebii, and then I trade it to my friend's HG, can he unlock Zorua on his own Pokemon Black too?

Please do not reply to a topic that hasn't had a new reply in 2 weeks or longer.*locked.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back