(1) Clear CoroCoro Scans and Info [6/12]

This kinda goes offtopic. By the way, I believe Gold with Cyndaquil screenshot is in Ecruteak. Second scan, there are red-roof houses in Ecruteak :p just saying, some people still believe it's Azalea

The Pokémon following Gold in the screenshots are: Chikorita, Steelix, Wobbufett, Larvitar and I can't make out the small one but I tink it's Sentret.

Ice Espeon said:
Don't we all get to voice our opinion?

The poké-follow-you-around-every-where Sounds really cool :) you probably will be able to turn it on and off, but How come it's so annoying? Actually, it'll be really useful with the evolution of happines pokemon, especialy with Eevee, you see whether it likes you enough to evolve, then do it in the correct time of day. It's most likely to be included in all future main games, so you better get used to it. I mean, if they do it now, what reason would they have to not do it in the future?

Yeah, you can voice my opinion. But I'll voice mine too. It just is annoying. Those kinds of features have always been annoying, and you couldn't shut it off in Collosseum, so why is everyone automatically assuming you can turn it off in these games when no proof has been shown? Oh no, no it will not be "included in every game". I sincerely doubt they will do that when they will have billions of Pokemon. The reason would be because it's dumb, stupid, and useless.

Bonsly said:
I don't know about you, but after reading that part of Heavenly Spoon's post, and then reading that bit of your post, it gives me the impression that you are saying that you have the right to speak for all of the older players. And how the h*ll is it a flawed feature that is going to hurt sales and reviews, when atleast 95% of the people like the idea of pokemon following you around? Where did you get that?

Nope. Complete wrong impression. I'm speaking for myself only. I'm assuming that most people will not like the inclusion of this feature as it hasn't worked before, and it was only novel in Yellow. A game with a feature too old to be new again.

safariblade said:
a lot of people have been playing pokemon since it began. it started a few years after I was born, so ever since I was 4 or 5, I have kept up. does that allow me speak out for others or something?

No. It allows you to voice your opinion. Which is what I'm doing.

dmaster out.

d master342 said:
A dumb idea for the older players, like me.
That sounds A LOT like you're voicing the opinion of all, or at least most, of the older players. "A dumb idea for me" would be voicing your opinion.

And d master, if they'll add 100-ish new Pokémon to the next gen, they'll just add 100-ish new OW sprites, it's not that hard. they've done the same with individual party icons, animations, and so on. They've even bothered making new sprites for a lot of pokémon even for 3th games, not just new games. Pokémon MD and ranger also have way more complex OW sprites than these, they're not that hard to make. I mean, if they're making 493 for this game, why would they not be able to make 500ish for the next?
And everyone but you and Xander seems to like, or at least not hate this feature, So yeah, expect this feature in all the future games.

Turning off the girl in Colosseum or Pikachu in yellow (which was possible) kinda ruined the point of the game, whilst this does not seem too important. They'd have to go out of their way for you to not be able to disable this, which would be pretty weird.

Seriously, not everything has to be dead-serious for "older players". If the "old players" wanted a very serious game, with no silly gimmicks, they wouldn't be playing pokémon in the 1st place.

This news is awesome, plain and simple. Now I'm only annoyed about one thing, but I sorta understand it.

d master342 said:
I'm assuming that most people will not like the inclusion of this feature as it hasn't worked before, and it was only novel in Yellow.

dmaster, 100% wrong. I've been checking EVERYWHERE. Aside from you and Xander, I haven't found a single complaint. Especially after this new revelation of carrying anything behind you.

d master342 said:
Ice Espeon said:
Don't we all get to voice our opinion?

The poké-follow-you-around-every-where Sounds really cool :) you probably will be able to turn it on and off, but How come it's so annoying? Actually, it'll be really useful with the evolution of happines pokemon, especialy with Eevee, you see whether it likes you enough to evolve, then do it in the correct time of day. It's most likely to be included in all future main games, so you better get used to it. I mean, if they do it now, what reason would they have to not do it in the future?

Yeah, you can voice my opinion. But I'll voice mine too. It just is annoying. Those kinds of features have always been annoying, and you couldn't shut it off in Collosseum, so why is everyone automatically assuming you can turn it off in these games when no proof has been shown? Oh no, no it will not be "included in every game". I sincerely doubt they will do that when they will have billions of Pokemon. The reason would be because it's dumb, stupid, and useless.

Bonsly said:
I don't know about you, but after reading that part of Heavenly Spoon's post, and then reading that bit of your post, it gives me the impression that you are saying that you have the right to speak for all of the older players. And how the h*ll is it a flawed feature that is going to hurt sales and reviews, when atleast 95% of the people like the idea of pokemon following you around? Where did you get that?

Nope. Complete wrong impression. I'm speaking for myself only. I'm assuming that most people will not like the inclusion of this feature as it hasn't worked before, and it was only novel in Yellow. A game with a feature too old to be new again.

safariblade said:
a lot of people have been playing pokemon since it began. it started a few years after I was born, so ever since I was 4 or 5, I have kept up. does that allow me speak out for others or something?

No. It allows you to voice your opinion. Which is what I'm doing.

dmaster out.

So saying "A dumb idea for the older players, like me." Is not speaking for others. Wrong. That's like me saying that it's a cool idea for the older players, like me. So say what you want, but whether you actually say it or not, you were speaking for the other players there. And besides you and Xander, there of been no other complaints about it. 2 out of several thousand people. Hmm, I wonder which one is the majority?

Whatever that statement means isn't what you assume. I was just comparing the older to younger. Way to copy burnpsy's argument, Bonsly. Almost word for word. I'm impressed. As the game comes to the U.S., there will probably be more complainers. Only reason there's none now is because everyone's still praying God these games are coming out. They're too happy to be critical. Spoon, kindly explain how you can turn the Collosseum girl off. They won't be able to keep up with these sprites 50 years from now will they? Many people think Pokemon will last that long, and that may be true, but the sprites won't survive. So no. They won't be in EVERY game. A few maybe, but not every.

dmaster out.

Stop spamming up threads with pointless arguing. Drop it now, shake each other's hands, and take a breath. Or die.

They better allow the pokemon to pick up items if they follow you :D:D:D.

And why does the Male Grunt have pink hair...?

And :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D Kanto.

Water Pokémon Master said:
FireMeowth said:
EDIT: Oh, WPM, I'm quite sure that's a Kecleon, not a Larvitar. >: |

It's hard to tell. It can be like 3 different Pokemon. But if it's anything it's a Johto Pokemon. What would a Kecleon be doing in Johto?

Kanto is in the game, meaning Jhoto pokemon can go to Kanto, and Kanto pokemon can go to Jhoto.

cool kid master555 said:
Water Pokémon Master said:
FireMeowth said:
EDIT: Oh, WPM, I'm quite sure that's a Kecleon, not a Larvitar. >: |

It's hard to tell. It can be like 3 different Pokemon. But if it's anything it's a Johto Pokemon. What would a Kecleon be doing in Johto?

Kanto is in the game, meaning Jhoto pokemon can go to Kanto, and Kanto pokemon can go to Jhoto.

Well yeah, this is true. But Keckleon is neither from Kanto or Jhoto; it's from Hoenn.

The ability for any Pokemon to be able to follow the player around is incredible! The possibilities just seem endless, with nearly 500 Pokemon and all. Seeing Wailord following me around would make my day completely. I don't really like the newer Team Rocket Grunt designs, since the girls just look like Jessie would if she cut her hair, but I'll live. :) I cannot wait to go back to a Kanto that has improved Graphics with improved Gym Leaders. It will be a blast from the Fire Red & Leaf Green past. I hope there will be a Battle Frontier in this game. Could that be the area to the left of the National Park?

The area west of the National Park seems way to small to be a Battle Frontier. It also seems to contain only one building (Battle/Trainer Tower, maybe?), so I'm quite sure it can't be a Battle Frontier. Besides, we already have an awesome Battle Frontier in Plat. ^-^

If they add a Battle Tower (or Battle Frontier), wouldn't it have to be at the exact same location as the Battle Tower in Crystal? I mean, I don't see why they'd be moving it around all of the sudden.

The building or whatever it is next to National Park might be the GTS or something. It actually looks like a giant chikorita when zoomed in...

Anyhow, the green Pokémon is obviously a Larvitar, as you can see black lines around the eyes.

I thought a Battle Tower would be in Olivine if they had one. Turns out it might be in a new area. ://

dmaster out.

On the last CoroCoro scan with Ho-oh flying over Tin Tower and Lugia behind a waterfall in Whirl Island Looks cool. Can't wait till it hits America >.<

Back