(1) Clear CoroCoro Scans FINALLY Leaking [8/9]

Well not always, i would've liked a split evolution with miltank and Tauros but hey it does seem likely. Was that sarcasm? I think so.

While I would love it to be a Miltank prevo, the BW pokemon-only rule makes me think it's a new line of pokemon. Looks cool though!

Playerking95 said:
Oakbark read number one of my sig.

Oh I know it's possible - just a bit more unlikely than it would've been, say, last generation.

I'm assuming Tabunne comes partly from mimitabu, meaning earlobe.

I will be new evos/pre-evos, but they are only available after you get the national dex. This makes the Miltank pre-evo theory very unlikely...:(

kevin1988 said:
I pre-order pokemon white on play asia. Normally, I will get it on the 20th of September...

I hope that White Forest will change with seasons too.

And you which version have you chosen? Do you know if the black version has more success than the white one?

I pre orded white from play asia only because i'm going to get black in english and i wanted to have reshiram in my english version cuz its my favorite

So Darumakka has arms and legs after all. Does that mean people will stop calling it a Digimon? :p

I don't think Tabunne is a Miltank prevo, mainly because it doesn't look at all like a cow or calf to me. In fact, it reminds me of Hamtaro so maybe it's a hamster Pokémon?

When I look at Basurao, for some reason I'm reminded of a grouchy old man with no teeth...

Huh, I didn't notice those were bells. I thought they were part of its ears. Still, it looks nothing like a cow so I don't think it'd be related to Miltank.

Playerking95 said:
Probably not this is probably it's animation but hey you never can tailow.

i just dont understand how its animation would completely conceal its arms and legs... but on the other hand, how would someone making fake sprites get it THAT close to the real deal...

Playerking95 said:
But it looks like Tabunne has cow bells hanging off of it's head can someone tell me what it's name means in english?

As I said before, I think it comes from mimitabu, which means earlobe, and possibly ne, which means musical note (or sound/noise).

That would make sense as it has big ears with (I think) bells on them.

Back