(1) Clear CoroCoro Scans FINALLY Leaking [8/9]

No berries in isshu my life has now become a bottomless pit full of shattered tears that turn into dust, :(. Nah but they are in the dream world so yay.

Playerking95 said:
No berries in isshu my life has now become a bottomless pit full of shattered tears that turn into dust, :(. Nah but they are in the dream world so yay.

Wait so if a person never goes to the dream world to get berries incinerate/complete burn is pretty much useless

VPplaya said:
Wait so if a person never goes to the dream world to get berries incinerate/complete burn is pretty much useless
You probably find them on the ground like in Fire Red/leaf green.

aidanmick said:
I really hope theres more after page 17. What does everyone think
There must be!! Here's why:
The Aroe/dento page(s)
The box art page
The 'Master document' page (With Starter evos, maybe?!)

i dont think that incinerate hits them...idk why GF would waste such a cool word on a bad move lol..

rockinpikachu said:
I like the idea of downloading music! Shotty had them apple bottom jeans jeans...
I bet it will be all Justin Beiber and.... Kesha...
They should let you import your own music :D :D

Pfft, screw Sturdy, the only Pokemon we have thus far who can really make use of it well is Aggron. The others either suck or are too bulky to be OHKO'd anyway. I'm much more curious about that mole and his Sand Power ability. Vaporeon's Hydration ability also looks interesting, and it's likely the other eeveelutions will get new abilities too (Jolteon with Motor Drive? Leafeon with Chlorophyll? Flareon with... er... Flame Body?)

Back