(1) Clear CoroCoro Scans FINALLY Leaking [8/9]

Thank GOD TM's don't disappear now, I hated looking for another Ice Beam/Flamethrower/etc online. THANK YOU GF.

Seasons seem interesting, I'm just glad it's something new that adds to the gameplay. (A+ grade if we get to wear seasonal clothes)

Gym leaders seem...interesting. Not too thrilled with either but ah well.

I can't say this is my favorite generation concerning pokemon so far, but we still have 50+ to go so bring it on GF...-gets on knees and holds giant leek, praying for a Farfetch'd evo-

Little disappointed in the "Master Document" but ah well, not too long till the game comes out anyway.

Annihilator27 said:
Sweet TM's are like HM's. Gotta love Miruhoggu's pose.

Is there an advance document coming next month? I keep hearing that this one is called origin.

yeah lol he looks BA!!

Pipchirisu said:
How come no one has considered Luvdisc can evolve into Mamambou if it can be caught in the dream world with one of its abilities?A new method of evolution through ability I think that would work.

I absolutely love the idea of evolution through ability. Great idea!
[/quote]

Thanks I really hope Luvdisc evolves into Mamambou.I love cross gen evolution.

Meganium said:
Sorry, I didn't feel like flipping through 20 pages of "omg i hate this" or "omg i love this" to find that. xD But thank you!

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound so angry! And yes, there was quite a lot of (dare I mention it?) Mamambou debate (read: rehashed opinions) over the last 10 pages!

I'm just freaking happy that the TM will last forever, we can exploit them to our heart content.

zero20 said:
i really like the Tms thing now i wont have to worry about who to give moves to because i can give as many as i want :]

everything looks pretty good for now wish they would of showed new pokes but ill just wait till next corocoro! ..
did anyone here pre order the japanese version?

I pre-order pokemon white on play asia. Normally, I will get it on the 20th of september...

I hope that White Forest will change with seasons too.

And you which version have you chosen? Do you know if the black version has more success than the white one????

with the new tm system doesnt it make max ether obsolete in some situations? Example: Pokemon A runs out of pp for flame thrower. SO i teach it a tm move and get rid of flame thrower, then i proceed to get rid of new said move with my flamethrower tm. Viola flamethrower is back to 15/15.

LordBleckZ said:
with the new tm system doesnt it make max ether obsolete in some situations? Example: Pokemon A runs out of pp for flame thrower. SO i teach it a tm move and get rid of flame thrower, then i proceed to get rid of new said move with my flamethrower tm. Viola flamethrower is back to 15/15.

that sounds possible :s omg

kevin1988 said:
I pre-order pokemon white on play asia. Normally, I will get it on the 20th of September...

I hope that White Forest will change with seasons too.

And you which version have you chosen? Do you know if the black version has more success than the white one?

oh ill probably get it the 20th too :] i hope..
i pre-orderd white
idk
but i think white is better

hoping its a mistake they didnt catch. Tm exploitation would make the E4 way easier to deal with, considering you wouldnt have such a need for ether. (Ether would still be useful in battle purposes, assuming a battle were even to last long enough for a trainer to start hurting for some replinished pp)

LordBleckZ said:
It seems to me they'll block new moves like they do with HMs.

I think I may know what Dento's gym type is.

In the screenshots of his gym, there are 3 pads that a red, blue, and green. And his badge is golden with red, blue, and green. So maybe he uses a fire type, a water type, and a grass type.

So I think gym's not only look more diversem but I think the pokemon the people use are also more diverse. I will also say that in a screenshot of the gym, I saw only a giant Fire-like symbol. So maybe he is a predominant Fire user?

I never really use TMs, so I rarely buy them :S. But now I'll probably buy them anyway, considering they're never used up anymore :).

OMG! The news on tms are awesome!! No more bye bye for tms!! We can use them like hms, YESSSSSS!!!

tyking16 said:

In the screenshots of his gym, there are 3 pads that a red, blue, and green. And his badge is golden with red, blue, and green. So maybe he uses a fire type, a water type, and a grass type.

So I think gym's not only look more diversem but I think the pokemon the people use are also more diverse. I will also say that in a screenshot of the gym, I saw only a giant Fire-like symbol. So maybe he is a predominant Fire user?

Thats part of the puzzle, you have to select which type is effective to the one on the screen. ;___;

tyking16 said:

That's part of the gym's puzzle.
IIRC, he asks a question "Which type would dominate, fire or water?" Or something like that...and you have to step on the block that represents the answer you have chosen.

Air-pollution said:
Thats part of the puzzle, you have to select which type is effective to the one on the screen. ;___;

SinnohTrainer17 said:
That's part of the gym's puzzle.
IIRC, he asks a question "Which type would dominate, fire or water?" Or something like that...and you have to step on the block that represents the answer you have chosen.

Yeah, I kind of never knew that :(

I know it now, though :D

Back