(1) Clearer 'PokePark Wii' Game Screenshots [10/15]

Graphics are awesome. Like Ive said multiple times before, it looks like pokemon channel from GCN. Anyone who liked Pokemon Channel I guess will like this. (I certainly will!) (Second Post!)

Hmm, looks interesting. Not sure if I will get it, though. The graphics are cute looking! ^-^

Personaly, I enjoy the console side games, I was always a little annoyed PAL regions never got HEY YOU PIKACHU!, but this looks nice, will probably pick it up.

The graphics look pretty nice. Only thing I really like about the pictures is that one has Gyarados in it.

dmaster out.

This game isn't interesting to me. It's good graphics, I'll say that, but I won't plan on getting it.

dmaster said:
The graphics look pretty nice. Only thing I really like about the pictures is that one has Gyarados in it.

dmaster out.

The graphics are nice, but it doesn't look like that great of a game.

And yes, that Gyarados does look awesome.

hipoke said:
Graphics are awesome. Like Ive said multiple times before, it looks like pokemon channel from GCN. Anyone who liked Pokemon Channel I guess will like this. (I certainly will!) (Second Post!)

It looks nothing like Pokemon Channel, actually.

For one, you control Pikachu directly. For two, it looks more like an action adventure game crossed with the PMD concept and Pokemon Ranger. That's like the opposite of Pokemon Channel, which was more of a sim.

At least you get to fight Charizard and control Empoleon in a Wave Race-like mini game. We'll see how good the game actually is when it comes out and details are made known. The graphics, though... *drools* Why didn't they make the graphics this good for PBR? Particularly for Charizard; it looks way better in that screenshot than it does in PBR.

P.S. I did like Pokemon Channel a bit, but I thought Hey You! Pikachu was way better. We still got the stuff for it, actually. Maybe I should play it again...

The graphics look good, but I need to hear more about the game.

GraveTheUndead said:
The graphics are nice, but it doesn't look like that great of a game.

And yes, that Gyarados does look awesome.

Yeah, I still want to see the gameplay and how fun it is before I make a final decision as well.

And that Gyarados is awesome. :D

dmaster out.

Back