(1) Closer Look at Golden Light and Hidden Pokemon [12/5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that it probably will be Arceus considering that it was first Darkrai, then Shaymin, and now it will be Arceus. Besides, all of them are forbidden in pokemon Diamond and pearl. Also the picture clearly shows Arceus' mandala.

They're not forbidden, just hush-hush, like Jirachi and Deoxys (I think)

Anyway, Areceus is the golden pokemon, everyone knows that, cool gif, end of story.

FemaleTrainer21 said:
infmach said:
ItalianBlock said:
Its obvious that this is a stantler :)

are you crazy? a stantler can never fight with Giratina.

Stantler is uber epic and we know it! >:D

Madd Mods :)
Maybe theres a next gen. evolved form of stantler that would be considered legendary? It could happen, but all said and done stantler still needs an evolved form.

No, RIGHT speculation. I said it, therefore it is automatically correct.

the thing in the light is odviously arceus, now what im wanting to no is what is the pokemon in the ?mark. to me from what we can see it looks like a snubble pre-evo or something around those lines

look in Xous sig u can clearly see arceus' face and form plus why else would palkia,dialga,and giratina be in the same movie along with being on the covers of the games without it meaning something

Arceus is comming

Well, it's not a snubble evolution (that is just kind of stupid) it was told that it was an electric type so I looked at all of the current electric types and there was nothing with edges like the ones we saw behind the question mark, so it is definently a new pokemon. But I don't think that it is going to be a pre-vo, I think that it will be a rare pokemon from the 5th gen, but thats just my opinion.

Wait, an electric pokemon has to save the world...
That could even be rotom taking over something like the internet or GTS or some machine...
He doesn't have to be a home appliance...
Or Pikachu could save the word...
This means the ??? pokemon could be anything!
But I still thick it's an electric type mew/celebi/jirachi pokemon...
Hey, is it manaphy or shaymin that's for D/P/pl?

who nos when we will no what they are

lets see black tips on the ears hmmmmmmm could it possibly be a alternate pikachu evo lets hope so

WPM on Pokebeach said:
Pokemon movie director Kunihiko Yuyama stated that the 12th movie title will be revealed on December 13th (next Saturday), along with a "small, yellow" Pokemon.
7 days to go

Firemaker said:
WPM on Pokebeach said:
Pokemon movie director Kunihiko Yuyama stated that the 12th movie title will be revealed on December 13th (next Saturday), along with a "small, yellow" Pokemon.
7 days to go

The "?" Pokémon will be revealed as well? I totally missed that when I read the update. xD

So, yeah - seven days to go until we know of its identity.

Wait... Could it be Pikachu getting a Forme? :0 That would be crazy. xD

Awesome new banner. Let me guess...Xous? D: Lol naughty boys get punished. With bans or coal?! -0-

dmaster out.

d master342 said:
Awesome new banner. Let me guess...Xous? D: Lol naughty boys get punished. With bans or coal?! -0-

dmaster out.

^_^; Yup, it's me! WPM provided the background - it looks great. :)

xD Naughty boys get punished with exploding Delibird presents.

0_o Exploding presents wth..lol.

Nice background and art WPM and Xous.

dmaster out.

Xous said:
Wait... Could it be Pikachu getting a Forme? :0 That would be crazy. xD

It's Sky Forme Pikachu! *shot*... :D

I was thinking it could be related to Pikachu in someway... An alternate evo would be awesome but poor Raichu.. I'm still voting all new 5th gen!

CynthiaFan101 said:
I hope the mystery Pokemon is a new one, not a form of an old one.

When does this movie air?

I know what you mean :p it's really annoying that they are ripping off pokemon by adding new formes....

I thought that the Rotom formes where a bit Over the top.
Giratina Origin Forme= Big flying ugly worm.
Shaymin Sky Form= This is probably the only forme i like....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back