(1) 'CoroCoro' Leaking! [9/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love this generation , gamefreak / nintendo puts so much effort in this games and offers us so much new mechanics and possibilities!!! :D

I feel like James Woods from that episode of Family Guy, "Ooh piece of candy, Ooh piece of candy, Ooh piece of candy."

I like Nyaonikusu a lot. It's also very interesting to see new ways to differentiate genders.

mastermagpie said:
Close ups of Fossil Pokémon, Meowstick(?) and Dog-thing.

corocoro9137.jpg

OMG!

The dog can be taken to the stylist it seems.
Hope you can affect its type with this .O.

Unless Ice and Rock get some resistances...I feel really bad for the Rock/Ice dino already...Its gonna die to everything..and its probably meant to be the bulkier one ._.

I see several Pokémon I don't recognise on the left; it could be due to the size though. The yellow one looks new. What is Fletching battling with in the picture above it?

The fossil Pokémon look great; both of them. I'm definitely using the cat Pokémon in my team!

The dog looks best when it doesn't look like a poodle in my opinion. I like it when it's still covered in fur completely; and white.

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD. Meowstic is so cute. I can't decide if I want a male or female, though. :/

Mitja said:
mastermagpie said:
Close ups of Fossil Pokémon, Meowstick(?) and Dog-thing.

corocoro9137.jpg

OMG!

The dog can be taken to the stylist it seems.
Hope you can affect its type with this .O.

Seems like it.. The examples shown in CoroCoro seem to have different symbols on their tail. Might be just an aesthetic change, though..

Drohn said:
I see several Pokémon I don't recognise on the left; it could be due to the size though. The yellow one looks new. What is Fletching battling with in the picture above it?

The fossil Pokémon look great; both of them. I'm definitely using the cat Pokémon in my team!

Fletchling is probably fighting Spewpa.
What is Sylveon fighting?

Mewtwo looks more like an alien now. Mega Garchomp and the fossil pokemons are cool. (Y)

I hope to appear more!
Developments are yet to Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie.

Everything else, I love, except Mewtwo X.

The doy-guy has 3 other forms if you look to the left of his feature, one is orange, one is blue, one is pink. Those don't colors don't remind of a seasonal color change like sawsbuck. What do you think it is?

maybe also type changings!
fire-ice-fairy?
second's tail looks like snowflake, the third's like a heart.

could be as well just aesthetic!

Elbow said:
The doy-guy has 3 other forms if you look to the left of his feature, one is orange, one is blue, one is pink. Those don't colors don't remind of a seasonal color change like sawsbuck. What do you think it is?

Its dye. As in styling.

Elbow said:

I think it's already been said you can change the dog's hairstyle and those are probably some of the ways you can do it. Like a poodle.

Edit: Ninja'd

Mitja said:
Unless Ice and Rock get some resistances...I feel really bad for the Rock/Ice dino already...Its gonna die to everything..and its probably meant to be the bulkier one ._.

Ice-type normalize seems boss, though. Frustration and Double-Edge being ice would be boss.

Doesn't look like he'll get it but Ice-type Fake Out and Extremespeed would be amazing.

As a fan of the lower tiers on Pokemon Online, it's looking good.

*Facesmacks* This game's region is set in France! I can't believe I didn't see a poodle pokemon coming! x.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back