(1) Domino's Pizza Promotion in Japan: Slowpoke, Slowbro, Slowking Promos [9/25]

Love the Slowpoke art, it looks so carefree. Anyway, I think the icon for basic pokemon is a little useless, since I have seen 7 year olds play and they have no trouble figuring out what a basic pokemon is.

Looks like slowking's power is its redeeming factor since the attack isn't much to look at...can't wait to read it though haha

Awesome cards. Like FireMeowth said, I also find Great Slowking hilarious, especially with the apple. :D

Who thinks these cards will be in the HG/SS legends collection?

It happened to the snorlax from dominoes pizza, so its probably going to happen to Slowking

What's with Domino's and apples? Do they sell Apple pizza in japan or something? Oh well, Great Slowking looks cool all the same.

this is what i got from google translater for gsk
pokepower your choice search your deck for any 1 card and put it in your hand you can only use 1 your choice power a turn

Lucario_aura_wielder said:
this is what I got from google translater for gsk
pokepower your choice search your deck for any 1 card and put it in your hand you can only use 1 your choice power a turn

If you're right, that's not too shabby of a power post-claydol/uxie

Why doesn't Domino's do this in the States? :(

Anyway, the artwork looks really nice!

Wow, Slowking will be BCIF if it has that quick search Power. ;o Dominoes has cool promotional items. I wonder if these cards will come in the first or second Legend set...

dmaster out.

Are you sure that's what it says? My computer can also zoom in a lot, and its all just a blur. Plus it looks a little two long to be a power that short. There has to be at least eighty symbols there.
But if that's really what it does, awesome.

Back