(1) Download Arceus Starting Tomorrow [11/6]

Awesome. I already have the Japanese Arceus. Will be happy to get the English one as well too. I only want high offers for it as it is hard to get one right now.:)

Awesome. You need one more to match the 16th plate. I know a member here that has 1 for every plate. Check out her thread sometime for the mass amount of events. Check out my thread as well. I have over 300 event Pokemon on my Diamond. I just finished moving 7 boxes of Pokemon to my Pearl today too. Now all I have is events and TONS of junk for cloning and trading.:)

My original plan was to get seventeen of them- one for each type. That didn't go so well. I only got five games to use.

Water Pokémon Master said:
I have 15 legit ones from when I went to Japan. :p
Haha, that's awesome! xD

We're going to get them today. I'll only be able to get one, but my brother can get two.

My son got one today from TRU in the event but it says on Battle Revolution that there is Pokemon on his pass that can't be used in battle but prior to getting his Arceus everything worked fine. Anyone experience anything similar?

I got my three Arceus this morning. Awesome Pokemon.

dmaster out.

Went to get mine, and the TRU said they didn't have it....and the guy was a jerk about it! This happens everytime TRU gets a download.....and I have to drive over an hour to get there!

I got three just now. I'll be back during the week. My plan will be to get 17, one for each type.

The Wonder Card mentions HeartGold and SoulSilver. The poster at TRU pictures the Shinto Ruins event, so it looks like this Arceus works the same way.

Pokedex complete!

Back