(1) DP34 Promo, Drifblim [12/2]

You're late D=
Thanks for posting. I don't like this one though. The one from StormFront would have been way better.

I love your new avatar!

And the promo is cool looking but it would be cooler if they had the SF one as the promo not the DP one.

EDIT: Second Post! And look at the little Drifloons in the corner of the promo!

Wow, that was odd. The news wasn't showing me the news right when you posted this thead... :/

But anyways, that Drifbilm looks pretty cool. It seems like a good deal, and the card itself looks pretty cool. I wonder how much it is worth, and I never knew that there were so many DP actual promos until now. The Pokemon info is also cool when it says "no one knows where they go." I like lines like that in extra Pokemon information that makes you have that feeling of mystery and wonder. :)

Also, notice the two tiny Drifloon in the back of Drifbilm in the card image. It's kind of comical. :p

The art is absolutely great. But why does it have to be the D&P Drifblim?? Darn.. if it was the SF one I would buy 4!

I love SF Drifblim as a starter for any fire or fighting deck used with stark mountain. It puts energy into play so quickly!

1. Obviously, the artwork is incredible.
2. Card should not be used for gameplay as it is inferior to Drifblim SF.
3. I feel like I'm re-stating what everyone else has already said. ^_^

I agree with a bunch of the previous posts... Why not the Stormfront Drifblim? Boo. ;)

Wow this card looks better than the old one. This one has better artwork too. Unfortunately I think I only have one D/P promo and I think it Palkia LV X but I am not sure if it is the only one because the small stars are kind of hard to see.:)

Why is there no news or pics on the DP promos #32 and 33?

Magnezone is apparently #32 and Dusknoir is #33.

Where were these released and how can we get them?

The reason it's the DP Drifblim is because this was 031/DP-P in the japanese line up and was released last year, around may from memory. It's a really old card that they've just taken a very, very long time to bring out. From the McDonalds TCG promotion they had going at the time in Japan.

That has to be the best drifblim art I've ever seen. Seriously, I've never been a big fan of Arita, but that's just downright awesome.

Damned, this is the Drifblim of Fail why have they not make the SF one?
Anyways nice Artwork x)

It's actually kindof useful if you use it to put peeps on the bench, and do damage to your own dusknoirs fater, plus spreading on them?

Back