(1) DP49 Dialga Promo [8/27]

Phione affect attack :O

Thats all it seems to be good for. Second attack is horrible. And considering Phione is a free energy cost this card is even worse.

EDIT: V Thanks. Still colour-less is better than metal.

Awesome card. I hope I can get more cards in a month or 2 but I want to get Platinum first though.:)

How big is the poster? The size of a big playmat or bigger/smaller?:)

This is exactly why I dont buy the TCG cards anymore.
How is a "promo" card with 2 boster packs and a poster worth $10?
It should be more like $4-6 then I'm interested.

Oh and since when did you BUY promos in stores?

A_Kun96 said:
This is exactly why I don't buy the TCG cards anymore.
How is a "promo" card with 2 boster packs and a poster worth $10?
It should be more like $4-6 then I'm interested.

Oh and since when did you BUY promos in stores?

At least it isn't another piplup or pachirisu promo :p

Also, my friend told me there is also a holo pop 9 raichu in the packs.

Stinks I think that the card is terrible come on will they stop making crapy dialga cards as well as palkia.

The promo is horrible, as usual. The only Dialga that will ever be usable is Dialga G Lv.X.

I'd rather get more SV packs than a stupid promo. :/

POP9 is horrible as well, so really, I see no point in buying it.

PokeChamp said:
The promo is horrible, as usual. The only Dialga that will ever be usable is Dialga G Lv.X.

I'd rather get more SV packs than a stupid promo. :/

POP2 is horrible as well, so really, I see no point in buying it.
I agree with the Dialga thing, but I think you messed up on the POP packs. You get 2 POP9, not 2 POP2.

Pokefan4000 said:
I agree with the Dialga thing, but I think you messed up on the POP packs. You get 2 POP9, not 2 POP2.

That's what I meant, actually. Typo, lol. :p

Thanks for catching that!

PokeChamp said:
The promo is horrible, as usual.

Do you remember when MD came out and everybody was going nuts over phione? They were selling for $10-12. Well this is sort of like a phione with more HP, and a better attack. Although you need metal energy and its retreat cost is higher.

amisheskimoninja said:
Do you remember when MD came out and everybody was going nuts over phione? They were selling for $10-12. Well this is sort of like a phione with more HP, and a better attack. Although you need metal energy and its retreat cost is higher.

Yeah, that's when MAJESTIC DAWN, which was a good bit ago, came out. Do you see anyone using Phione now? Really, starters are horrible in today's format, and the fact that this is just a revamped Phione means it will go into the binder forever, just like Phione.

What exactly was so good about the Phione and I agree the only Dialga that is good is the G.

Back