(1) 'Dragons Exalted' Scans! [7/26]

RogueChomp said:
I. Love. The. Full Arts. :p

Oddly enough I do too, and usually I like the regular EX's better than the Full Arts but in this set they did a really good job with them I like them a lot better

Yeah, usually I think the regulars look a lot awesomer but this set is great with the FAs. The backgrounds are more interesting and actually have to do, in most cases, with the picture. Giratina= Lost zone, Ho-oh= Rainbow, Rayquaza with Fire and Lightning.
The regular EXs are still pretty nice though.

I pulled a shiny rayquaza at a pre release and so did my best friend and we got an offer for 70 a piece is it a good idea or bad to take it (he also said he might throw in cards as well)

^ it depends.

if you don't plan on using it for several months (November) then yes, it's completely worth it. otherwise it may or may not be worth it (I might just do it for the $$)

Royoboy said:
I pulled a shiny rayquaza at a pre release and so did my best friend and we got an offer for 70 a piece is it a good idea or bad to take it (he also said he might throw in cards as well)

Trade it to me.

That's a low offer. Try and get $90 or so. That's what they're at right now.

Royoboy said:

Only if you could get some good cards with it since $70 is kinda low.

The Japan artwork Magmortor is on a stage, pointing a gun right at you...
Didn't we just have that large shooting at a movie theater?

Mudkip711 said:
It's not that, it's that PCL has probably been printing Dragons Exalted for the last month or two. If it had anything to do with the shootings they'd have to repackage everything that has the old Magmortar in it and replace it with the new one.

@Keeper of Night: What mudkip says goes :p

but yes, I don't think it had anything to do with the shootings, see page 5 for the complete conversation (yes, we already covered magmorter)

Slight problem:

When I try to zoom Registeel EX FA, it's broken (shows some sort of a broken picture)

Back