(1) DS's Successor Apparently Sent to the Pokemon Company [2/16]

RE: (1) DS's Successor Sent to the Pokemon Company [2/16]

I have a feeling the 5th generation games will end up on the DS2 sooner or later.

RE: (1) DS's Successor Sent to the Pokemon Company [2/16]

Woah, this means that the next gen. is most likely to be on the DS2.

I like the sound of the motion feature. It could possibly have something to do with the new evolution method for Zoura into Zoarourk.

Interesting...

*Strokes chin*

I don't think there's enough time for them to learn about the new system and program two games for it. Remember, it took them almost two years to make D/P for the DS. And they've already said the new games will be on the DS.

Hm.

I'm curious as to what the system will be like. I hope it has better 3D than the DS.

...that's all I really have to say.

Water Pokémon Master said:
I don't think there's enough time for them to learn about the new system and program two games for it. Remember, it took them almost two years to make D/P for the DS. And they've already said the new games will be on the DS.

Hmm... true.

I'm praying for this to be more than just a video game system. I will love nintendo for the first time in years if they actually make it something worth bringing with you wherever you go (Besides playing pokemon) I want apps, no scratch that. I want it to be a computer with a special game drive. The games will hopefully all be on Micro SD's. Hopefully touch screen, with touch screen buttons, and the ability to download software. Every other company has made their video game systems/handhelds into media centers. It's time nintendo does so. I hope the DS2 is just a revamp of the DS. I think it will look completely different, but still play DS games, and have an adapter for new smaller "DS2" Games.

Yes I am quite demanding when it comes to the 250$ it will probably cost to get one. Lol I remember when my dad was complaining when I spend 30.00 on a gameboy color.

I really hope the new system is'nt that much better. The chibi people in pokemon games are really important (at least to me) so if the 3D gets a LOT better it just won't feel like a pokemon game to me.

I hope this game systems graphics is better than the DS. Also while Sony and Microsoft are also the rivals of Nintendo, there is going to be tough competition for Nintendo. The motion sensing feature for the "DS2" seems cool. As new technology comes out new game systems will come out. :D

I can't wait to see what the "DS2" looks like.

I've never heard of the source website, so this is false until proven otherwise. Posting information like this is very misleading.

This is the same system that is supposed to have that Tegra chip right? If so then there might be a fair increase in the quality of the graphics.

Come on now guys, pay more attention to the news recently. The next 2 5th Gen games WILL NOT be on the "DS2". It has been confirmed to be on the DS and there is no reason for them to go back on their word.

However, the sequel to the upcoming 5thGen games...
I.e (Red+blue=Yellow)(Diamond+pearl=Platinum)
would make total sense to be on DS2. It'll be incentive to buy the console too!

Agosta44 said:
I've never heard of the source website, so this is false until proven otherwise. Posting information like this is very misleading.

Oh well, let's just count it as false just because YOU've never heard of it.

kriffix said:
Come on now guys, pay more attention to the news recently. The next 2 5th Gen games WILL NOT be on the "DS2". It has been confirmed to be on the DS and there is no reason for them to go back on their word.

However, the sequel to the upcoming 5thGen games...
I.e (Red+blue=Yellow)(Diamond+pearl=Platinum)
would make total sense to be on DS2. It'll be incentive to buy the console too!

Why would they make a sequel to those two games? Those two games ARE sequels? So who makes sequels of sequels? Also, the new games have new pokemon in a new land, so I honestly have NO idea what you are posting.

No, what I mean is when they make a 3rd game to go with the upcoming 2 games (like the relationship that Red and Blue have to Yellow)
They may well use the DS2 for that.
The "3rd" game is always a couple of years after the release of the first two.

Regardless, the 5th Gen's initial two games are in fact on DS, not DS2.

You know what's funny all this talk about the next system, 5th gen, etc. And we still don't have HeartGold and SoulSilver yet haha if the DS2 (or another name because the DS wasn't called GBA2) comes out later this year, I smell a Spring possibly early Summer 2011 release date for America.

Hmmm, theoretically they could be on the DS2, but I'm not thinking it's likely. It would be one of the first games on the new system if that was true (in Japan). This is all still a rumor however, so pics or it never happened. XD

dmaster out.

Back