(1) 'Evolution Gender Change' Poll [10/17]

I have to admit, I did not take the time to look that one up, and got it wrong. xP

Next time I'll use online sources instead of my own knowledge. xD

Yes! I know this next one! I researched and now I know... Hehe.

It's funny, out of all the pokemon, Wailord is actually one of the least heaviest.

Ok, I've been answering every poll (well, apart from one :p) correctly up to now and I'm kinda wondering why people don't get to search for the correct answer before clicking that Submit Vote button... If this one is a fail too, I'll give up.

Lieutenant Houndoom said:
Finally, looks like we're going to win this round. Groudon is so heavy, I wonder what it's made of.

Maybe because it is the embodiment of the land?

BTW, WPM, why make such an easier poll than the other ones? Had pity on us? =O We are going to win this time, not that it is very important or something.

Actually at first, I took the poll just for fun. But after losing to WPM 4 times, I started to look up the answer lol.

I got the last one correct after looking it up, Azurill. Meh...

That one was kind of hard. But if we lose this one, I will turn to the dark side and help Darth Vader take over the world!

hey WPM, did you hear about the DPt gift set coming out 11-10-08, can you post it? i can only read hiragana and katakana, no kanji :D

I actually thought we were gonna win this one at first but then people started being lazy and put wurmple -_-

>.> I can't beilieve so many people said wurmple. That makes no sense (I actually looked on serebii to get my answer, which was indeed azuril). People need to do research before just guessing.

I got it right after researching! :D Now time to get the next answer.

dmaster out.

Serjent Tankian said:
People need to do research before just guessing.

These quizzes are just a bit of fun, there's no fun if you know you're right. It's best to go with your own knowledge, makes it more fun.

First off, don't post the answer... anywhere.

Secondly, I didn't realize when you have quizzes in schools, you are allowed to consult your textbook.

I hate dusknoir! When ever I see the picture I just go crazy enough I forget what I was going to say... what are these post about?

Water Pokémon Master said:
First off, don't post the answer... anywhere.

Secondly, I didn't realize when you have quizzes in schools, you are allowed to consult your textbook.

xD That's what I thought - I'll stick to my own knowledge again, then. :D

I don't try to get it right that often I just do it for fun. This one though I knew because of all the times I restarted R/S to get Lati@s(I would set the dex to heaviest to lightest so when I tuned off the game I wouldn't have to go through the whole dex to find their location).

Back