(1) Explorers of Sky Release Date [7/3]

October 1st eh? This really makes me believe that there is a trend when the games come out. I've been seeing Spring and Fall. Rarely Summer and Winter. But I actually thought this one would be coming out sometimes in November, not October! Pretty early, but I can accept that. Not so excited about Explorers of Sky though, since I think it's too similar to PMD2.

BTW, first post.

Neat I guess, but I'd rather it come out, hmmmm August 1. ;D

Fall was expected. October is a pretty nice date. I don't think any other major games will be coming out, but I'll have to see. It'll obviously make its millions

New advertisment sounds cool.

dmaster out.

I saw the new advertisement already, but the quality was bad. Hopefully you'll be able to get a clearer quality video.

Hope you're enjoying Japan.

Gliscor said:
October 1st eh? This really makes me believe that there is a trend when the games come out. I've been seeing Spring and Fall. Rarely Summer and Winter. But I actually thought this one would be coming out sometimes in November, not October! Pretty early, but I can accept that. Not so excited about Explorers of Sky though, since I think it's too similar to PMD2.

BTW, first post.

There is a pattern. :p

They like to put games out before the holiday season in winter, so a lot come out in the fall.

Spring is after those games have sold a lot (and for summer).

Lucky you, WPM. I remember the American Pokemon Center. And i miss it. Make sure you enjoy it for the rest of us who aren't in Japan!

InuMimi said:
Lucky you, WPM. I remember the American Pokemon Center. And I miss it. Make sure you enjoy it for the rest of us who aren't in Japan!

There is one. It is called Pokemon World. It is basically the same but with a new name. Too bad there is not one here where I live or I would be flocking to it on my Charizard. XD. No just kidding.Lol. On a side note please check your PM's. Thanks.:)

d master342 said:
Fall was expected. October is a pretty nice date. I don't think any other major games will be coming out, but I'll have to see. It'll obviously make its millions

dmaster out.

Do you mean major Pokemon games or Major DS games in general?
Because two very awesome games are coming out from mid September
Scribblenauts (still no confirmed date but should be within Sept-Oct)
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days!

Well... they're awesome to me anyway :p
You should really check out scribblenauts if you haven't done so already (See Neogaf)

Thx for all the updates WPM! Enjoy Japan!

Yay, another thing to wait for XD. I've been waiting for a Japanese Moonlight Hunting box to arrive for ages, and now I have to wait ages for this. 10 bucks I'll get SoulSilver before I get my booster box!

Oh, by the way WPM, I was wondering if you could make a video showing they're selection of cards there (PokeCenter Tokyo). I had a hotel 4 blocks down from it and Hamamatsucho-eki (which is across the street from it, from what I've heard; I stayed in the Prince Park Hotel last year) and passed by it every single freaking day and didn't notice it, and instead found nothing in Akihabara. Sad, no? :(

Cool, October 1st is a nice release date. I, being Pokemon obsessed, will probably get the game. I like the new possible starters, which is one of the reasons I might get the game. The special missions are pretty nice looking, too.

I can't wait to see the new advertisement. I wonder what surprises it has in it. Hopefully, it will either confirm that Kanto is in the game beyond a doubt, or reveal some mind-boggling new aspect of the game.

High quality resolution of the advertisement has been uploaded to the official website. It can be seen here: http://www.pokemon.co.jp/special/hgss/special/movie.html

banditkeith said:
d master342 said:

dmaster out.

You should really check out scribblenauts if you haven't done so already (See Neogaf)

Oh, I meant major Wii or DS games in general. And I also meant October too, which I'm pretty sure those games will come out in Sept. or Nov.

And I've already known about Scribblenauts. It's going to be amazing. ;]

dmaster out.

Eh, the PMD franchise is OK, but Explorers of Sky is like the Platinum to the PMD series :p. As a side note, that's cool that you went the the Pokemon Center in Tokyo, also, if you are there long enough, you should visit the one in Yokohama, not far from Tokyo. Much better in my opinion. Side note, I have been in Japan from June 22 to July 3. Anyways, have lots of fun! :)

banditkeith said:
d master342 said:

dmaster out.

And the 26 Rockman games Capcom CLAIMS they are going to realease before 2010 for the DS. Are they all going to come out? My guess is not even half.

Back