(1) Fall 2012 Tin Promo Scans, Scolipede Reprint from DE Blisters [8/19]

Ok. We need a volunteer. A filthy rich volunteer. That volunteer must go to every store that sells pokemon cards and buy every single emerging powers booster pack and booster box. Their monetary sacrifice will not be in vain if we all never see another Emerging Powers booster pack in a box set or tin ever again.

I'm sure that TPCi is not printing new Emerging Powers cards when the stock is low right? So if it is sold out, then it is all gone?

Unfortunately, I don't fit in the rich category. Filthy, yes. Rich, no.

don()shinobi said:
To all you guys complaining about Emerging Powers + Black and White being in the tins:
At least they're not the classic trio boxes...
Those boxes were AMAZING. (To me)
I got amazing pulls from them.

Anyways...
Who thinks Rayquaza's art is so ugly that it drains your childhood innocence?

I do.

The art for Darkrai is weak, unlike the original art that show how Intimidating Darkrai can really be.
I'm good with Mewtwo.
IMO, both artworks for Rayquaza look off. It's a difficult Pokemon to fit into a box.

I can't wait for this. I can finally nab some Mewtwos! I'm to poor to get them otherwise. :)

My goodness, I love these things! However, due to the tin contents, I will most probably not be buying any of the tins (unless the promo singles cost $8+. Then, I may reconsider).

Before this, I had pulled 2 Mewtwos, 1 Darkrai, and zip on Rayquaza. Good thing I traded that Mewtwo when I had it!

Then, on the artwork:
--I enjoy Mewtwo's the most of the three. Though, I'd appreciate if his arm was a little less in-your-face.
--Darkrai, I don't know what about him is making me feel so disenchanted towards him. My greatest qualm, I feel, is that he looks like a hunchback. If the picture angle would have included more of his body and not just his shoulders on up, I'd like him better. Still gonna get at least two of him, though.
--Rayquaza? I side with Serperior's coffee comment. I might actually pass on buying him; I just can't appreciate that art.

Also, are either of those two artists familiar? This is the first I recall seeing artwork by (what looks to be) Taysle Beach and Eske Yoshinob.

U.G.L.Y Those cards ain't got no aliby--they ugly. But seriously, they are the three best cards in the format for $12-15 dollars a tin is something that the community can appreciate. Thanks, O.P.

Man these promos are awesome. Can't wait for these tins XD. I like the Mewtwo EX and Rayquaza EX the best XD.:)

Rayquaza from the HS Undaunted pack art was nice. Anyone remember that one? It would be nice if it replaced this one.

xGallade said:
Rayquaza from the HS Undaunted pack art was nice. Anyone remember that one? It would be nice if it replaced this one.
...huh? Don't you mean Call of Legends?

Rayquaza pack art for HS Undaunted.
Here:
PK_UD_pack.jpg

kachitta said:
Is it known in which countries the tins came out so early?

I know Sweden have them (I even saw them for sale before the Dragon Exalted release on swedish Ebay). I also seen a youtuber from Denmark open them., If he bought them from Sweden or Denmark I don't know..

Back