(1) February's 'CoroCoro' Scans [2/13]

I have a sinking feeling that Pikachu's going to win this one in a landslide.

...me, I'll be voting for Hydreigon. Everything else I could obtain normally, and though I could get Hydreigon normally as well, it's the one pokemon I might not be willing to spend hours training up to its final evolutionary stage post-game, not reaching that stage til level 64 and all. Chalk one up to laziness?

Nah, I think Landorus will win. It's strong and one would need both versions to get it. Not many actually got both versions, and you would need a friend to have the other version to trade over the cloud Pokemon.

Its pretty interesting that there will be two version for the movie and wonder how they will release throughout America, if they will show both of them back-to-back or not. But I will be sure to watch both since they contain pretty awesome legendaries and I also do hope that there will be some differences throughout the movie to make it more interesting besides copying the whole plot and just adding a new Pokemon into it.

Awesome news. I can't wait to find out what they mean by versions. Must be like the video games as WPM described in the news story or it could be one version of the movie covers the forests from B/W. Who knows but sounds pretty cool to me XD.:)

guy did you saw the new info !? I don't understand anything :/
Pokemon 14th new movie 'The White Hero Reshiram' and the following points are confirmed by the movie site officially today.

* 'Victini and The Black Hero Zekrom' and 'Victini and The White Hero Reshiram' will be released on 17 July 2011
* Two movie runs individually (not double feature)
* News page says that movies outline are 'Ideal Black' and 'True White' respectively
* Will start movie poster contest. Best post will be used official movie promotion
* Shows offical poster, are replaced to yesterday post
* Official site does not have info on Pokemon distribution of Wifi / pre-order movie ticket at the moment

taken from http://pokemonfigure.blogspot.com (it's not advertisement ;S)

it's only for those in japan :( That's too bad..I also have art skills..I always hoped to work in pokemon company as an animator.

Even in black and white, that Reshiram Jumbo looks pretty cool. (And the 1000 damage just adds to the cool factor.)

That poster of nearly all Unova Pokémon is pretty cool, as well. I love how Kyurem just dominates that lower corner. Not trying to push it in people's faces, are you, Game Freak?

Back