(1) Final Matches of Japan's World Championship Qualifier Tournament [5/6]

Garchomp, which is now an Uber in Singles, does not really do too well in Doubles.
Same for Wobbu.

ROTOM ROTOM ROTOM! said:
SeiferA said:
ROTOM ROTOM ROTOM! said:
I AM CONFUSED! CAN PLANUIM CONNECT TO OUR PBR OR NOT!

... your question was answered several replies ago >>

Loved the match as well as the Orcastrated Cyrus theme. I'm hoping the small subtle hints lead to a PBR sequel of sorts, but even if this is just a special version for the tourney, I'm all for that too.
My question was answered twice. One said it could, but no forms, and the other said they were probably using a special one and we might get a platnuim pbr soon.

Platinum can connect to PBR without new forms. What I meant by a new version was due to the platinum sprite. Also with the probable Gold and Silver remakes they'll probably make a new one to make up for the new sprites and Platinum forms.

SeiferA said:
zwelgbelg said:
It seemed all so obvious to me except for one thing:
I was expecting a Wobbuffet, so much power and it is allowed in these battles right?

Wobbuffet loses any of it's effectiveness in double battles. If it didn't, it would have been banned.

Oh yeah right xD, wow what was I thinking :p

You can click the arrow at the bottom of the video to play the video.. You've never been to YouTube? :F

dmaster out.

well when they select a move maybe you can pause and see them.but is is not the best picture.

Back