(1) First 'CoroCoro' Scans of 'Pokemon Black and White' [4/10]

RE: (1) First 'CoroCoro' Scans of 'Pokemon Black and White'

Latios101 said:
I think that Pokémon Sunday will show us the bare essentials, as CoroCoro usually gives us more info (as with HGSS) and is also scheduled for release AFTER Pokémon Sunday itself :).

I hope we get a short little clip, like we did with HG/SS!

You know I wonder if this game is going to feel like that time in HeartGold and SoulSilver where we had to find the Gym leader in the lighthouse? When you had to go outside that light and the overview became different

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGYbEwFFw58
Go to 6:34

This is just beautiful. I'm loving the new 3D graphics.

The amount of change in it makes me think that there will be no backwards compatibility, though.

Who else hopes that they reveal the starters on Pokemon Sunday?

Mikey said:
Who else hopes that they reveal the starters on Pokemon Sunday?
I do! But I doubt if they will reveal much on Pokemon Sunday. I will be recording Pokemon Sunday today and I will post the download here.

they wont reveal any more of the pokemon for a few weeks/months imo

Loki said:
You know I wonder if this game is going to feel like that time in HeartGold and SoulSilver where we had to find the Gym leader in the lighthouse? When you had to go outside that light and the overview became different

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGYbEwFFw58
Go to 6:34

This is exactly what I was thinking

Loki said:

Looks to be even more 3D than even that :D. Although that is a good example - I'd certainly be satisfied with that.

Aside from this, I wasn't too fond of the male character to start with - but the more I look at him the more I'm growing to like him :D.

The graphics at the Lighthouse are very cool, but as the player walks away from the point of view, it gets blurry. I hope this is fixed for the duo games.

I want Pokemon Black, NOW! D:

benny said:
Yay! I did a decent job explaining myself then, I didn't wanna look like an idiot in my first ever post. :)

But yea, I can't think of how it'd look from the inside other than cutting/fading away the large buildings.

Am I the only one, though, who can't wait to see some more pictures of more wilderness-type areas?
I wanna see a beach! A forest! An island!
More Battles!

yes i want to see some wilderness areas aswell. i hope they make the forest simliar to the city with 3d trees :D

Latios101 said:
Looks to be even more 3D than even that :D. Although that is a good example - I'd certainly be satisfied with that.

Aside from this, I wasn't too fond of the male character to start with - but the more I look at him the more I'm growing to like him :D.
I still can't get myself to like him. Here's to hoping there's more than one sprite for each gender to choose from. That'd be pretty cool.

hellmetal789 said:
yes i want to see some wilderness areas aswell. i hope they make the forest simliar to the city with 3d trees :D
I hope so too. This would make it more of a challenge to navigate, I'd guess, as well.

Well, they might not reveal all the starters. I'm just hoping they reveal AT LEAST ONE more Gen V Pokemon.

Eeww.... I really don't think I'm going to like this game. Although, I said that when Manmu was first revealed and now Mamoswine is one of my favorites.

I can see the news from sunday being "nothing to add" as Corocoro is supposed to come out after sunday also dont rule out animal crossing like controls look at the city screenshot the diagonal bridge things how are those gonna be crossed with d-pad?

Well, at least we can hope that something will be revealed!

I hope partner Pokémon will still be available!! :(

Fly-Gon said:
I can see the news from sunday being "nothing to add" as Corocoro is supposed to come out after sunday also don't rule out animal crossing like controls look at the city screenshot the diagonal bridge things how are those gonna be crossed with d-pad?

they may actually show a short demo of it. i remember when hg/ss were shown on sunday they showed gameplay of new bark town, and then in coro coro they showed screens of it and more. so we may get a demo of the new starting town :D

Tbh seeing the starters would make me happy but i really cant see them showing us more pokemon at the moment when is sunday due to start?

Fly-Gon said:
I can see the news from sunday being "nothing to add" as Corocoro is supposed to come out after sunday also don't rule out animal crossing like controls look at the city screenshot the diagonal bridge things how are those gonna be crossed with d-pad?

Personally, I think the camera is going to move and rotate. The world looking more rounded like we're going to be seeing it from other sides with a rolling camera-type thing.

benny said:
Personally, I think the camera is going to move and rotate. The world looking more rounded like we're going to be seeing it from other sides with a rolling camera-type thing.

i had an interesting thought on that lol what if the hp and stuff on the battle screen is on touch screen and the camera in the battle screen rotates during attacks

Back