(1) First 'Ruler of Illusions: Zoroark' Plot Details and Character Bios [3/5]

Kodai is awesome. And Kuroto as well. They've got a great design and awesome roles and yay~ :3

Kodai's suit is TEH WIN!

ooooooohhhhhhhh.....mmmmmyyyyyyyy.....gggggoooooddddd!! that was EPIC!!! i canNOT wait for july!!! <;D i like how zoroark comes flying at them. "could this be the end of ash?!" (lets keep our hopes up) :D

hey, if theyre gonna have another season of DP, then are they going to the battle frontier or something???

Go to the japanese website and look at the last 5 seconds, Zorua can Transfrom like Zoroark.
Piplup was like ?!?!?!?!?!!??! What The

Zorua changes into Piplup, meaning it has the same illusionary ability as Zoroark!
Wait what? Oh wait, I'm reading it backwards.
omgyes this will be of much hilarity and chortles

Great, entei's second movie role, and he is an illusion AGAIN! Why can't the legendary beasts get an actual movie role?

I just feel like tossing some ideas around;

- Im thinking the "Kyodai Network" specializes in broadcasting sensationalized disaster stories. (mainly Pokemon-related ones)
- Kyodai uses Zoroark, which is normally a trouble-maker, to mimic certain Pokemon and cause dramatic events, and then film them. (that thing about Kyodai "knowing the future," since his network is always conveniently on the scene.)
- This thing with the Beasts is his latest (and biggest) "event" by far. Little does he know, this event causes people to mistrust the Beasts, and they're eventually hunted in the future. Celebi sees this, and goes back to do something about it. It brings along a Zorua (maybe either that Zoroark in the past, or one related to it) to help persuade the Kyodai Zoroark to stop.
- In this idea, maybe the Ho-oh and Lugia "fight" is one thing they staged.

Wow sounds like this will be a good movie. I sure want to see this one on Youtube for sure. Does youtube have a translated version and clips so we can get a glimpse of what to see on this movie? So far it is going to be a good one for sure.:)

The movie sounds good, and the illusion abilities of both Pokemon are interesting too. It'd be interesting to see them in the movie.

The movie seems very interesting to me. The illusions are great how Zoroark can use them. I can't wait to see the movie.

The characters are alright but the story does already seem predictable with the guy helping them fight the two bad guys or whatever. Zorua being able to transform is cool.

dmaster out.

@ NotVeryEffective - You're really good at this! That sounds like exactly what the plot would be!

What is the reporter dude holding in his hand? It looks like a new gadget or a PokeBall shaped thing.

And What is the "Pokemon Backer World Cup" ? What is Pokemon Backer, actually?

I think the new game is going to incorporate accelerometers in the design, since that's where the NDS is headed.

Good point. But still this is a very typical pokemon storyline. Ash and co. go to some unknown town of the region somewhere and then some random event happens and suspense builds up and then the villain comes and captures the legendary then Ash does something to get the legendary back. When the next episode comes out they have no idea they just went through this.

NotVeryEffective said:
I just feel like tossing some ideas around;

- Im thinking the "Kyodai Network" specializes in broadcasting sensationalized disaster stories. (mainly Pokemon-related ones)
- Kyodai uses Zoroark, which is normally a trouble-maker, to mimic certain Pokemon and cause dramatic events, and then film them. (that thing about Kyodai "knowing the future," since his network is always conveniently on the scene.)
- This thing with the Beasts is his latest (and biggest) "event" by far. Little does he know, this event causes people to mistrust the Beasts, and they're eventually hunted in the future. Celebi sees this, and goes back to do something about it. It brings along a Zorua (maybe either that Zoroark in the past, or one related to it) to help persuade the Kyodai Zoroark to stop.
- In this idea, maybe the Ho-oh and Lugia "fight" is one thing they staged.

OMG That's Possible! XD

Back