(1) First Sixth Generation Pokemon Revealed: Pikaleaf! [8/5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The article title is a bait-and-switch! Nice one.

In other news if they make more stuff for Pikachu I will rage.

DNA said:
The article title is a bait-and-switch! Nice one.

In other news if they make more stuff for Pikachu I will rage.

^ This. For a second there I really thought a Gen 6 Pokemon was revealed.

It's a sign that the end is near. You must recycle or we will end up with another batch of look-a-likes, recolors, and evos/pre-evos this upcoming 6th Gen.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
It's a sign that the end is near. You must recycle or we will end up with another batch of look-a-likes, recolors, and evos/pre-evos this upcoming 6th Gen.

dmaster out.

I am gathering all of the plastics, papers, and cans in my house as soon as I'm done typing this. :headbang

Seriously, I predict these people are going to get sued big time. Looks waaaaay too close to Pikachu.

they may want to settle out of court though, cuz then Nintendo will look like it's anti Green. eventhough it's Gamefreak/TPC that would be suing.

I'd say that they should just file an injunction and have it that they cannot make merchandise from it, but can use the mascot as long as it's done in good taste.

This is actually kinda funny. Even if it looks kind of similar...well very similar...okay near identical to Pikachu I think it would be cool if TPCi decided that they could use the design, though this would likely happen only if the city couldn't capitalize on it which they may if given the opportunity.

I thought this was real. I was about to just say, didn't they just come out with a fifth generation?

Azul said:
I thought this was real. I was about to just say, didn't they just come out with a fifth generation?

I know I got a little excited myself. Then I thought no, not for another 3 or 4 years at least...

PS: I just got a Darkrai kite! Lol random comment. XD

dmaster said:

dmaster out.

You mean gen 4, 5 and 6. There's not much originality left, and my willingness to learn >700 names is severely lacking. Pokémon needs something better than new critters.

Yeah, I think they will let them keep it. I mean, it's free advertisement for Pokemon and would show that Pokemon supports protecting the planet. For some reason I bet the city was targeting kids to teach them to recycle and knew that a Pikachu-look-a-like would definitely get attention. :p

y1GZX.png

Who want to catch it?

That photo sure looks like a Pichu. Are they going to remake the 3rd gen games before they start the 6th gen? I am curious because they have not mentioned them and 6th gen is just now starting and we are not even done with 5th gen yet XD.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back