(1) Galactic's Conquest Scans and Translations [10/8]

The cards look pretty cool. They have pretty cool art too.:)

Dictator Dauntless said:
You all LAUGHED AT ME for AMPHAROS IN TURNCRUEL!

WHAT NOW? WHAT NOW!?

I lol'd.

But hey, now I guess it's my job to post countless combo's to the public with these new cards... ;)

Seriously though, these cards a bloody insane. Best. Set. Ever. Palkia Lv X is like a Dusknoir on crack. Liek, wtf happened?

Palkia has a huge disadvantage--no surprise factor. You can't just Skull Candy Noir, you have to play Palkia, then wait a turn.So your opponent....is gonna know what's up.

Dictator Dauntless said:
Palkia has a huge disadvantage--no surprise factor. You can't just Skull Candy Noir, you have to play Palkia, then wait a turn.So your opponent...is gonna know what's up.

Good point.

Oh, and I think Vulpix, Lotad and Swablu are shinies.

Love skymin lv.x!!!
You all can guess what i'm playing..
What's even better, it come out feb.
That's my b-day month!!!

WPM: Just wanna say that for the regular lotad,vulpix, and swablu scan, you put the shiny one in.

Wow, the card art is so exceptional. I expected this with the early early scans before, but I'm just amazed. As for the translations, there are a lot of good cards and combos. Haymaker ftw. Too bad it can't stand the test of time now as it once did. Also Gardy got axed. D:

dmaster out.

The Blastoise, Delcatty, and Giratina LV.X combo doesnt make sense. What does it matter if your decks are evened out? lol

Yo WPM, little nitpicking here, but I think you swapped the translation of Rampardos's second attack (you named it Mold Breaker) and his Body (Iron Skull). Given the way the body works (As Mold Breaker does in the game) and how Iron Skull works with a damage reducting attack, methinks you swapped it.

the artwork=omg amazing! and shiny vulpix? yes!
what's with the strike/scyther, elebuu/electabuzz, ebiwarar/hitmonchan? they don't even have updated artwork like the charmander line did.

OMG NEED TO GET THAT STADUIM....
Anyways , some of these cards look like they can be played , others like gardevoir , well...

I am so playing those SP-cards. The bad thing about them is MewtwoX could rip it apart if you don't have DialgaX-SP.

This set is beautiful and beyond the odds, this will rule nationals....
Im so going to work that Blastiose Deck, and Shaymin

The new Banette might just get t2Banette back and running again. XD

Wow. That did not take long to get the cards. Man I can't wait for this set. As I do every set. LOL.:)

Back