(1) Genesect's Moveset Revealed in 'CoroCoro' [8/9]

Nothing too spectacular from the event, but he already had a nice movepool.

This will certainly be an interesting addition to OU.

Don't care about the moveset, but this Saturday? Before the Keldeo event ends? Very soon after the Meleotta event? Man, this gen is going fast.

zoroarkmaster said:
What does all the Japanese on the page the all the Legendary Pokes mean?

I don't know. Bird Trio and Beast Trio aren't even in BW2, so that's what confused me. I can kind of envision why the others are there though.

Nice moveset, although I have no idea of what its movepool looks like other than these 4 moves. I really want this, but not released over wifi.

Bob The Magical Penguin said:
I don't know. Bird Trio, Beast Trio and Regigigas aren't even in BW2, so that's what confused me. I can kind of envision why the others are there though.

Regigigas is.

Nothing special, but I don't care. I just want a Genesect. :3

Now to see if I can mooch a Genesect off one my friends - along with one each of the other two...

Vast said:
Regigigas is.

Nothing special, but I don't care. I just want a Genesect. :3

Oops. Fixed. Completely forgot about him, probably should've checked after my confusion about the Regi's.

I can't wait for the Genesect. When does it come out again? Thanks XD.:)

I wish they'd make more cool in-game events like the HGSS Celebi event, but sadly, all Genesect gets are some key items that change his not-so-good signature moves. Still though, Genesect is a pretty cool Pokemon, even though it will remain UT in my box.

Genesect's a must-get, as well as Keldeo and Meloetta. I just want Genesect a lot more. :3
I agree with Chariblaze. This generation Is going pretty fast... :eek:

Back