(1) Giratina Origin Forme from Platinum [1/6]

And the first english butcher job is out!

I really do hope that they don't do reverse holos for the shiny cards again. What disasters ^^;

Looks like this is going to be a really awesome set!

Can't wait for Feburary! Also, viper.fox, as much as I'd like to see them ditch the reverse holo on the shinies, I don't see it happening. =/

Also, WPM...hope everything goes alright with the transition. Don't blow up PokeBeach!

NOOOO! I don't know what I'll do without PokeBeach. :p (Yes I have no life. -_-)

In my opinion the new giratina is GARB-O!

It has 100 HP which is good.

But bad things:

Can't attack on first turn.
All Energy costs are 2-3.
Retreat cost is 3.
X2 weakness to dark

BUT it can be helpful in a giratina spread.

MHO.

The Spread King said:
SotS said:
NOOOO! I don't know what I'll do without PokeBeach. :p (Yes I have no life. -_-)

What are you talking about?

Water Pokemon Master said:
Still trying to move to the new system. Expect downtime tomorrow. I anticipate crashing, freezing, and "All system down."

Read next time. >__> Anyway, Giratina is amazing. Awesome artwork, and a great spreader. Also disruption from hand. ;o Yeah, this set is going to be amazing.

dmaster out.

Looks cool. I wasnt fond of the other Giratina cards we have had so far. Hope Platinum is as good as Stormfront.
And this is the 2nd set in a row with a 1 word name, is this a new trend?

Abomasnow-Man29 said:
So we'll have five to seven Lv.X's in this set with that big number.

The level X count will be pretty high. Basically, the set is meant to have:

Shaymin Level X (Land), Shaymin Level X (Sky), PalkiaG Level X, DialgaG Level X, Giratina Level X (Origin), Drapion Level X

Shiny Lotad, Vulpix, Swablu

Reprint Hitmonchan, Electabuzz, Scyther

I'm predicting tin promos to be Drapion Level X (has japanese promo already) and either Shaymin or Origin level X (with "exclusive" artwork for the US)

So with 12 ultra-rares, they better up the box rate again. I'm still struggling to complete Stormfront without ripping my wallet in half with the stupidly high prices of level X cards and reprints. I'm lucky the community I'm a part of have found my gaps and offered cards for much cheaper than eBay, but yeah. Not good.

DPt2 from Japan I pulled 6 ultra rares from one box, and 5 from another, so I think we need to start matching their pull rate ;) but that's a pipedream. PokemonUSA just set giant dollar signs with the cards.

I wouldn't mind a Shaymin tin but they'll probably do the Sky form in the tin, and what they really should do is give us the other two Promo Lv.Xs we should have gotten with MD.:p

The Spread King said:
d master342 said:
The Spread King said:
SotS said:

What are you talking about?

Water Pokemon Master said:
Still trying to move to the new system. Expect downtime tomorrow. I anticipate crashing, freezing, and "All system down."

Read next time. >__> Anyway, Giratina is amazing. Awesome artwork, and a great spreader. Also disruption from hand. ;o Yeah, this set is going to be amazing.

dmaster out.

Where do you guys see this stuff? I never saw that in this thread.

Wow, you really don't read the Main Page do you? :eek:

Only 127 cards? I was hoping for more. ;[

dmaster out.

Accually, I it's 133 cards because Hitmonchan, Electabuzz, Scyther, Swablu, Vulpix, and Lotad aren't counted in the main set.

that is my favorite giratina card i've seen so far. i like the art. kusajima really did a great job with it. i really have tgo try and get that card when it comes out.

i hope nothing bad goes wrong when you try to move to a new system, wpm!

I hope I can get some cards soon. The cards looks pretty cool. Man I wish I could get cards but I can't at this time.:)

Back