(1) Gotta Catch 'Em All Website [9/16]

Either a Username or email is required because I think the site is temporary. Yeah you need to enter the freebie code before you can use the codes that do work. They need to make that clear somewhere on the site though.:) They always mess something up Pokemon wise whether if it is a game or website or something other. Pokemon has A LOT of errors in the franchise that they never seem to fix I guess XD.:)

xxashxx said:
They always mess something up Pokemon wise whether if it is a game or website or something other. Pokemon has A LOT of errors in the franchise that they never seem to fix I guess XD.

Clearly, they underestimate the power of the fanbase.

Meowstic said:
Also the the way they do the login seems really faulty: as in it doesn't ask for a password. Or does it just remember everyones IP that they log in to from?

why would it require a pw? There is nothing to steal. The only thing someone can do after logging in with your nick is unlock more stuff lol.

I'm missing 8... e3e

Is there a post with all the codes somewhere? Pokebeach used to have some on the front page.

EDIT: Alright tried the previous page and im down to 5... the ones that arent working. ovo b

All of them worked for me except Xerneas, Fletchling and Litleo. And I could download everything except the wallpapers! Even all the links you guys are providing in the forums aren't working!

To make matters worse, I can't even download the ringtones and alerts on my iPhone! I followed the directions, but when I synced my phone to my iTunes library, it said the tones couldn't be downloaded!

Gettin' reeeeeal tired of your crap gottacatchemall.com....:mad:

Ok my account works fine on my comouter but why not on my 3DS? I activated it on my email yesterday and put in half the codes on the computer but on my 3DS it still says my account is not validated. Why? Thanks XD.:)

EDIT: Igot it to work but does anyone have the working codes for these Pokeballs:?

Row 1 1 & 3
Row 2 2 & 3
Row 3 1 & 3
Row 4 1
Row 5 All 3
Row 7 2 & 3

The codes listed for these do not work so I need the codes that do work please. Thanks XD.:)

Hello, I've used all the codes that have been posted in this thread but for some reason half of them do not work and so I'm still missing those pokemon. If anyone has found the codes for these pokemon, I would greatly appreciate it if you posted them!
Here is a list of the pokemon I'm missing:
Helioptile
Skrelp
Fennekin
Spritzee
Yveltal
Sylveon
Bunnelby
Skiddo
Fletchling
Froakie
Xerneas
Litleo

Is there any reason I can't use the alerts and ringtones on my android phone? :/ It says unsupported file. Damn iPhone dominating marketing.

Retro_on_theGo said:
Is there any reason I can't use the alerts and ringtones on my android phone? :/ It says unsupported file. Damn iPhone dominating marketing.

It comes with downloadable files for both iPhone and Android (which are mp3 files).

I think the ringtones are for flip phones or basic open phones. I don't think smart phones will work with these. Nintendo has a very basic network that is user friendly so most things may not work. Also I am looking for those Pokemon too. Is there a place where we can contact support?:)

So I logged in today and it shows I don't have any of them unlocked when I unlocked half of them yesterday?

Wailady said:
So I logged in today and it shows I don't have any of them unlocked when I unlocked half of them yesterday?

Enter your birthday and at the next sign-in gate, there is a link at the bottom of the prompt asking if you are "Already Registered?"

Enter your email and it will log you in.

Wailady said:
Click on some of pokeballs and the ones you unlocked should show up.

I ran the website through a validation checker and the site has a lot of errors, so I would advise not to use it right now. Man they really didn't plan this properly.

xxashxx said:
I think the ringtones are for flip phones or basic open phones. I don't think smart phones will work with these. Nintendo has a very basic network that is user friendly so most things may not work. Also I am looking for those Pokemon too. Is there a place where we can contact support?:)

I think the only place you can contact anyone is by submitting a question on their FAQ page.
Here is the link: https://pokemon.promo.eprize.com/hunt/:b=firefox23/faq.html

There should be a "Entering a Code" selection in the drop down menu for "What type of issue do you have?"

xxashxx said:

It worked just fine on my iPhone 5. I think a lot of people aren't following the included instructions and that's why it may not be working. It would just be silly for TPCI to give out downloads that are so archaic that they aren't compatible with most phones available :p

If anyone's got links to where any of the actual codes are found on Pokemon's website, could you link to them? I figure it wouldn't hurt to be able to see them for ourselves, but I'm apparently TERRIBLE at this scavenger hunt, as the only one I've managed to find so far is the one for Chespin that was also already listed in this thread:

Chespin - X3K3 - http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/story/region/

So 11 of the codes aren't working for me. It says 'The Specified code does not exist'. Anyone else getting this?

I also haven't gotten any booster pack codes, even though I unlocked Spritzee (it got me a ringtone download).

Draelan said:
If anyone's got links to where any of the actual codes are found on Pokemon's website, could you link to them? I figure it wouldn't hurt to be able to see them for ourselves, but I'm apparently TERRIBLE at this scavenger hunt, as the only one I've managed to find so far is the one for Chespin that was also already listed in this thread:

Chespin - X3K3 - http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/story/region/

The code X3K3 does not work. It says the code does not exist XD. What the heck is going on? I think they are cheating us XD.:)

AceTrainerRed said:
xxashxx said:

It worked just fine on my iPhone 5. I think a lot of people aren't following the included instructions and that's why it may not be working. It would just be silly for TPCI to give out downloads that are so archaic that they aren't compatible with most phones available :p

What instructions?

Back