(1) HeartGold and SoulSilver Demo [6/12]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! Next time make sure you film it, change the Memory Card from the camera without them noticing and walk out looking natural! XD

:) Hg/Ss sound good from all the news we have had, I relly hope that they kept kanto, and I am glad that the music still sounds similar and isnt an epic fail at trying to make new stuff :)

Yeah definetly. I heard you have to complete the sinnoh dex though. I love that you can walk with your
Pokemon lol.

When I checked my videos, there was only a 2-second clip... either I accidentally hit the record button twice, stopping the recording, or the staff members used black magic to erase the video. Either way... fail. :(

No, that's an EPIC FAIL!

Wow WPM, that's so cool that you got to go to Hiroshima and play SS while there! Did you take a Shinkansen to Hiroshima? Those are awesome! As a side note, when you go into a place that you think might not allow pictures, but you are not sure just say: しゃしんをいいですか? (Shashin wo iidesu ka?). You probably know that means "Is a picture OK?" :). Anyway, have fun in Japan!! :D

Pretty cool, WPM. It's too bad you didn't get a trailer, but that's okay, at least to me. xP

So Steelix finally gets a sprite that doesn't look like every other sprite used in the 3rd/4th Generation. Thank goodness.

Wow, sucks how they took away the camrea, but so far it sounds interesting. Let's hope we get an English demo here.

Well, from the luck of the day minus the musfortune. The two forces would cancell each other out and create....
a normal day, eh?

That sucks. I would've loved to see footage. Anyway, the intro and demo sound cool. I knew they changed the menu interface, so that sounds good.

dmaster out.

Wow. Very interesting so far. I hope you can go back and get more time to play through so we will get the chance to see if Kanto is in the game. Cool though.:)

xxashxx said:
Wow. Very interesting so far. I hope you can go back and get more time to play through so we will get the chance to see if Kanto is in the game. Cool though.:)

I doubt the demo would go that far. Usually with the promotional things, it gives you one route, maybe two, and when you get through it gives a little message like, okay, be sure to buy the full one! And then starts over. At least, that's how the DP one was, IIRC.

This took place in Jusco? Wow, I've only seen Jusco in Malaysia, I didn't know it was Japanese.

Lol what's Steelix doing here?

Water Pokémon Master said:

when i saw the big arena in the knew gameplay footage i was like WOW...this will be a awsome game.Walking with your pokemon will be awsome.the pokemon Im really looking foward to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back