(1) HGSS Commercial [7/3]

This game looks absolutely beautiful. Having a mix of autumn and spring trees in the game is just awesome. The cities and gyms look way better than the ones in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. The graphics are the best I've ever seen.

I can't way to hear more news on HGSS as the release gets closer. I'm really curious as to what the big new area is.

It looks amazing! The graphics are so great I could cry! It looks like you can get a pokemon to get out and do stuff for you as well, must get this game!!

I wonder if the tree colors change to fit in with the date... that woud be kewl.

Lance and Salamence said:
Oh, I was hoping they would use the magikarp sprites from DP so they would just flop around.:p That intro is spectacular. It is better than FFIVDS.

lolno. It almost looks better. I will give it credit; it's the best Pokemon intro to date. But FFIV still pwns it.

dmaster out.

I wonder if Kanto is avaliable in the game =/ the thing i like about silver, gold and crystal is that the story continues after you defeat the elite four...

Ice Espeon said:
I wonder if the tree colors change to fit in with the date... that woud be kewl.

I was wondering the same thing or are they going to tie games to seasons?

omahanime said:
Ice Espeon said:

I was wondering the same thing or are they going to tie games to seasons?

That would make the game more awesome. I mean, it's not like Ecruteak is going to be perminatly fall.

The part of the video that shows Chikorita use Cut, shows those types of trees used to take make Apricots. So it pretty much confirms they're going to be in the game!

Well, it's not an Apricot in that tree, so it's not really confirmed as of yet. v_v

...I wonder if that tree will contain a PSNCureBerry or a Pecha Berry, though. Hmm...

That area is right by Mr. Fuji's. IIRC. I think that was a Berry IIRC. I would have to check my Guide. I doubt that's an Apricot tree, although I still think they're in the game.

dmaster out.

Mr. Fuji? You mean Mr. Pokémon, right? And that's undoubtedly a Berry/Apricot tree like the ones found in G/S/C (unless they make new berries).

Oh yeah, I forgot his name. :F Anyway, yeah, that'll be the tree. I like the design.

dmaster out.

Looks absolutely awesome! With the new HM 'upgrade' and the new amazing 3D effects, this game is gonna be as legendary as its original kopy.

Back