(1) Isshu's Gym Leader's Revealed! [9/15]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know the picture is confussing me anywhoo if they are the gym leader's im happy :D

Wonder who is the 3rd Gym Leader? I'm surprised Iris is the 8th Gym Leader as I thought she was just a anime character only. *shrugs*

Yakon is sick -- awesome oil tycoon look! I really like how the leaders' designs are more westernized.

These types look pretty good. I like the fact that with each gym badge you get your pokemon obey for ten more levels.

cool, the gym leaders look nice, I'm surprised Iris is the last gym leader I wonder if she will have any other roles in the game?

i think she may bump into you a few times, i dont like the cowboy as much as the other leaders though

Has anyone noticed that there are 4 male leaders and 4 female leaders?, and that they go male-female-male-female-male-female-male-female?

Awesome! I'm glad to see that they're mixing up the order of trainer's types so much, and that we'll have another Dragon-type trainer. I tend to love ice-types--this ice cream cone thing notwithstanding, of course--so it's always fun to see all of these big, imposing pseudo-legendaries popping out, only to get 1 hit KO'ed by Mamoswine/Lapras/etc..

... Okay, so that sounds a little sadistic, but the point is that dragon-types are fun to look at, and even more fun to get a ton of experience from right before Victory Road.

5th straight generation to have an ice-type person, no surprise there. (Loreli, Pryce, Glacia, Candice, Hachiku) Despite being fairly similar to other gens, these gyms seem pretty cool. I'd think a dragon gym would mean many new useful dragons, but it may not, as it it wasn't with GSC.

Actually, there's six male Leaders and four female, due to Dento, Poddo and Kon. Or maybe even seven male and three female, as we can't be entirely sure of Kamitsure's gender, right?

Also, I hate how Ash has to travel with Gym Leaders again. I thought we were through with that crap once Brock resigned from his Gym Leader position...

...I love Mr. BugGuy and Ms. LightningGirl(?).
Aaand...
WHO DOES MR. BUGGUY REMIND ME OF?! GAAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back