(1) June's 'CoroCoro' Leaks! [6/12]

I'm really liking Keldeo's Resolution Forme artwork. His sprite looks pretty nice as well.
And It looks like the moves are getting new animations. That's definitely Outrage that Landorus-S is using, but that's a different animation than usual.

Keldeo looks interesting with the resolution forme, still i thought it would be a bit more different to the normal forme besides the horn.I'm looking forward to seeing more details about the games

They made it look more fabulous. Is that really deserving of a new forme? :/

The only good part of this news was Elesa. <3

The information about how to change the aforementioned Pokemon's formes is quite interesting, as well as some of the apparent changes from Black and White, along with new characters. I'm looking forward to learning about each.

howelllawson said:
*blink*
*blink blink*
That's it?
Really?!
That's fairly underwhelming. :/
I agree with this guy.

By the way, who's the odd person in scan #4 off to the right, the one with the goggles?

Their new formes have different abilities: Tornadus' is Regenerator, Thundurus' is Volt Absorb, and Landorus' is Intimidate.
Wait a minute, what? Did you just say Regenerator?
How...jaw-dropping.

Porygon can be caught in Pokemon Dream Radar.
You can also obtain items in Pokemon Dream Radar, such as Thunderstone, and transfer them over to B2W2.
notbad.jpg

Hmm. Yeah Keldeo's new form isn't that must better. I mean, both formes look cool.

Are White Forest and Black City back again?

The new pages are so busy looking! Can't wait for the trans!

All of the Kami trio's abilities are actually good imo. Regenerator compensates well due to Tornadus having no possible way of using Roost, Intimidate goes well with Landorus's typing, and Volt Absorb is only meh. Priority Nasty Plot and Taunt is better.

This might be an intresting theory I though up:

Keldeo has a BST of only 580, the lowest of all Legendaries. This is mainly because this is the Musketeer Trio, and as Keldeo is the youngest, this may explain why Keldeo has lower BST than all the other Legendaries. Keldeo was also based on a young fowl. This also shows in Keldeo's art, as he's bouncing around.

Also, take in the fact that in the story, Keldeo surpassed the trio in talent. This may explain why Keldeo is more mature in his Resolution forme.

D.N.A said:
Water cave and lava cave...? Hmmm...

Kyogre! Groudon! Darn, I didn't want to see these two yet...
Thumbs up at Landorus-S and thumbs down at Keldeo's forme

Check the news story - new BW6 Trainer cards revealed. 300 HP Black Kyurem-EX? 200 damage blows from White Kyurem-EX? Yikes!!!

JetpackPercy said:

Keldeo has a BST of only 580, the lowest of all Legendaries. This is mainly because this is the Musketeer Trio, and as Keldeo is the youngest, this may explain why Keldeo has lower BST than all the other Legendaries. Keldeo was also based on a young fowl. This also shows in Keldeo's art, as he's bouncing around.

Also, take in the fact that in the story, Keldeo surpassed the trio in talent. This may explain why Keldeo is more mature in his Resolution forme.

Pretty sure this was everyone's theory as soon as they announced a new forme...

Kyurem EX 300HP! :angry :O
It'd better be a one-turn thing, or else kiss your butt goodbye.

JetpackPercy said:

Except for the fact it's tied with Regirock, Terrakion, Zapdos, Entei, Azelf, Moltres, etc. at 580 BST. Why did you think it had the lowest?

He's the same height as before, so he hasn't aged any. The only thing that really changed was his face. I do not see how this is more "mature". He does look more serious though, although his picture on the cover of Corocoro looked childish to me.

Kyurem EX deck=new BDIF, 300 can only be OHKd with Rayquaza...man this is annoying

Back