(1) Maddie Blaustein Passes Away [12/16]

Why do young people die? ;( It's always sad to hear of one's passing, but expecially hard when it was one of the original voice actors that made the show so good in the start. Very sad indeed.

dmaster out.

This is truly heartbreaking. Despite the fact I loathe 4 Kids, they did a virtually perfect dub of Pokemon for the US audiences. After looking at her career milestones, I also realized she was probably one of the few people I would have completely clicked with, which only fills me with more sorrow. My thoughts and prayers go out to her and her loved ones.

This is so sad...
Well, at least she is in a better place, and probably having a much better time, and is definitely feeling better, other than the losses her friends and family have faced.
As Xantho said, I pray for emotional support to those around her.
Rest in peace Maddie.

My avatar may be chuckling, but I feel so sad right now. She was one of the only 4Kids VAs who I actually enjoyed, and now she's gone. Now, like with the Sonic the Hedgehog games, there's practically no chance we'll get the old VAs back (their VAs were changed when Deem Bristow, voice of Dr. Eggman, passed away). I send my best wishes to her family and friends, and to all the fans who miss her...

meowth was so cool on the program,R.I.P and I am very sorry for the lost.she wasn't too old to die.

Rest in peace? When my grandma died this year we always took that as an insult, lol. THRIVE IN HEAVEN! Rest in peace sounds like they're just in the ground, though I suppose a lot of people believe that too.

Water Pokémon Master said:
Rest in peace? When my grandma died this year we always took that as an insult, lol. THRIVE IN HEAVEN! Rest in peace sounds like they're just in the ground, though I suppose a lot of people believe that too.

xD That's a good point. Well, then... Thrive in Heaven! :D

AwesomeScott.jpg said:
Do you think that at her funeral, someone will go "MEOWTH, THAT'S RIGHT!" lol

I'd do it (at the appropriate moment). People are too serious at funerals... Sitting around crying about how you'll never see the person again doesn't make you feel better. Keeping them alive in your heart is what really matters. Believe me, I know.

We should all be glad for her. She's home and no longer has to deal with this life. :)

It is a sad day for the voice acting community. Maddie was fantastic at what she did, and seemed to really enjoy it. I pray for her family and friends, may they find comfort in this extremely difficult time.

AwesomeScott.jpg said:

You know, that's just degrading and insulting. :(
So not funny.

Lets say that the voice actor for Apu (from the Simpsons) passed away.
When everyone left the funeral it would be disgusting to say: ''Thank you, come again''

Fire Pokémon Master said:
AwesomeScott.jpg said:

You know, that's just degrading and insulting. :(
So not funny.

Lets say that the voice actor for Apu (from the Simpsons) passed away.
When everyone left the funeral it would be disgusting to say: ''Thank you, come again''

Very true, we will all miss her. She will always be in our hearts, and that's what matters most.

Back